Chapter Fifteen

I awoke the next morning to my phone going off. It was a text message from Rachel reminding me to be there to get her within the next half hour so we can make our 11am flight. It was 8am right now. My bags were already packed at the foot of my bed.

I rolled out of the bed and got myself ready. My nerves were really starting to bother me. I can’t believe I agreed so quickly to go on an airplane. I hate flying.

The drive to Rachel’s was silent, she greeted my loudly as she got in the car, handing me a cup of tea.

“Thank you. I can’t believe I agreed to do this. I hate planes.” I said as I continued down the street to the main highway.

“Think about the reason you’re going. You’re going to see Josh and I’m sure that is enough to calm your nerves” Rachel said as she pats my shoulder.

I nodded my head; I hope that would be enough to keep me sane.

----On the flight---

I was still sort of exhausted so I thought this might have been a good opportunity to get some more sleep. I curled up in a good sleeping position, resting my head against the wall of the plane. My eyes slid shut in an instant.

I awoke to the sun shining through Josh’s curtain. I turned over, searching for his body that should have been next to mine but instead I came up empty. I heard the water running in the washroom. Smiling to myself, I got out of the bed and walked silently to the door. I could hear him softly singing his own songs.

I opened the door and he stopped singing.

Don’t stop, your voice is lovely.” I said smiling as I stripped down and got into the shower with him.

Not as lovely as you.” He smiled and pinned me up against the shower wall before kissing me gently.

Inside of the shower we fooled around before getting clean and getting out to dry off. He carried me back out into the room and placed me down on the bed gently before climbing on top of me. His one arm supported his weight as his other gently traced patterns along my waist to my thigh. I smiled and closed my eyes, sighing contently. After a few minutes he stopped abruptly and got off of me.

Hey!” I protested but he just winked. He came back onto the bed with a small gift.

Open it up,” He said shyly.

I opened up the small package and inside of it was a ring. He smiled and took it out, gently slipping it on to my one finger.

It’s a promise ring because I love you and I promise that nothing will ever come between us.”

I smiled and kissed him softly and then traced the ring on my finger.

We have matching ones” He said happily and intertwined our fingers.

“WAKE UP! WE’RE HERE! GET UP!” Rachel hollered as she hit me lightly on the arm.

Damn, it was only a dream. A fantastic dream at that. We gathered our things and headed off the plane and through the airport. There were groups of people holding up signs welcoming people to the United Kingdom. I glanced around hoping to spot the guys before I was swept of my feet.

I let out a small squeal before noticing it was Josh.

“Baby baby baby.” He crooned and kissed my neck softly before setting me down on my feet and pulling me tight against his body.

“I’m so happy you are here and that you get to see everything!” He smiled; he looked just like a little kid in a candy store.

“I hate flying you know but I am thrilled to finally be here with you.” I smiled playfully.

“I know you do love, but I think you did swell.” He said encouragingly.

We glanced over at Rachel and Max who just seemed to be in their own little world. Max had Rachel tight against his body as his arms wound around her waist. He looked down at her with so much adoration that it almost made you feel guilty to invade on such a private moment.

---Josh’s house—

We had all took our separate ways; Rachel had went back to Max’s house where I guess she would spend most of the trip.

Josh parked his car and helped me carry all the things into his house. Inside his family sat patiently in the dining area.

“Mum, Dad, sis. I’d like you to meet Sia.” He smiled widely and made hand gestures.

“Welcome love, it’s wonderful to meet you!” Josh’s mother smiled, getting out of her chair to give me a hug. His father came next and then his sister.

Once all the introductions were finished, we headed down to Josh’s section of the house. Josh had cleared a drawer for me to put most of my clothes that I had brought so I wouldn’t be living out of a suitcase.

“You didn’t have to do that,” I said as we finished putting my things in his wardrobe.

“Nonsense. What’s mine is yours.” He winked and kissed my head.

I smiled and sat down on his bed.

“Is there anything you’d like to do tonight love?” He asked, standing in front of me.

“Sleep would be nice. Long flight and all….if that is okay with you.” I asked hesitantly.

“Of course love!” He smiled and took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in just his boxers.

I stood up from the bed and slowly stripped out of my clothes and grabbed his shirt from him before sliding it over my head. I walked over to the mirror and put my hair in a high bun.

“I look like a sloth now. Bed time.” I joked and walked back over to him.

He placed his hands on my hips and shook his head smiling.

“You look beautiful in my clothes; it’s quite a turn on.” He smiled and bit his lower lip as he ran his hands up my his shirt, up my sides.

I shivered and sighed, resting my head against his chest. He gently picked me up and placed be down on the bed before lying next to me. I smiled peacefully and curled up next to him. I laid my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Josh’s arms wrapped around me and pulled me tighter to him. Soon enough we were asleep. I could lie like this forever