Chapter 7

I've worked to make sure that this piece is PG and not featuring to many explicit parts. I've "dumped" it down the best I could. But if you'd uncomfortable with any hints of sexual interaction - I apologize. 

I awoke to the sun brightly shining through the hotel window. The clock on the desk told me it was 10am. I glanced down at myself and at Josh; I wasn’t exactly what time during the night we decided we didn’t need to wear clothes in order to sleep. I was left wearing my bra and underwear and he was just in his boxers and his beanie. He was adorable while he slept. I could lay here and just watch him for ages but apparently my body had different ideas. I really needed to use the washroom.

I tried my best to move out of the bed without waking him. I stood upright and stretched, feeling my joints give a satisfying crack. I moved around the bed to where our clothes were and grabbed his plaid button up from the floor and slid it on. I made my way to the washroom and did my business, as I was washing my hands I heard one of the guys grunt from the room.

Drying my hands, I went and opened the door. Josh was sitting up on the bed and looked right at me as the door opened up.

“You look amazing in my shirt love,” Josh said in his sleepy voice. Something about it sent chills down my spine.

I looked at him, my cheeks burning red as I walked towards his side of the bed. I stared down at him and shook my head, a small smile forming on my lips. Max still lay fast asleep on the other side of the room.

Josh reached over to me, his hand grazing my hip as he looked up at me. He hooked a finger through the side of my panties and pulled me forward lightly and moved me onto the bed.

‘Yes, you’re beautiful.” He smiled and held me on his lap, lightly kissing from my neck to my lips.

I heard Max groan from the other side of the room as he rolled over. He grabbed a pillow and tossed it at us.

“Would you two stop shagging over there yeah?” He hollered and rolled over again, except this time he fell right onto the floor. I let out a small giggle and crawled off Josh’s lap to sit beside him, the blankets covering my lap.

“No one said you had to watch mate.” Josh laughed and tossed the pillow on top of Max and leaned back onto the bed, pulling me closer to him.

I grabbed my phone of the nightstand and noticed I had a few text messages from Rachel. She was asking if Max would be ready by 11:30 and if he was up for a picnic in the park. How cute.

I looked down at Max. “Uhm, you might want to go workout and shower. Rachel wants to go for a lunch date with you in an hour.” I smiled and winked.

“Shit! Tell her I’ll be ready soon!” Max said as he quickly got off the floor. “You two behave now yeah? Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” Max winked at us.

Josh and I laughed silently as he rushed out the door, leaving his key on the side table. Sucks to be him.

Josh and I sat together in silence for a few seconds. I crawled back onto his lap. He looked at me with so much sexual frustration, it made me melt.

He took my face in his hands and starting kissing me, eventually he had moved me from his lap and down onto the bed as he hovered over top of me. One of his arms was propping him up as the other would occasionally make circuits from my face, down to my waist.

Josh remained shirtless; he stopped kissing me and sat up, positioning himself between my legs. He rested his hands at my waist and gently slid off my underwear, glancing up at me before leaning back in to kiss me on the lips. I reached over to the side table, managing to open the drawer and found a condom. I lightly placed my hand on his chest so he’d stop and look at me.

“We’re using this.” I handed it to him and let him unwrap it and put it on himself. He nodded and then pulled my face back to his with such ferocity. We both lay naked, wrapped in each other’s arms. After a little while of making out, we finally decided to get down to business. I glanced up at him and bit my lip. I have to admit, I was slightly nervous. I’ve never really been this close with anyone before. Josh had noticed my hesitation and looked up at me, concerned.

“Are you okay love?” He cupped his hand around my face.

“Just nervous, go easy on me” I tried to brush it off like it wasn’t a big deal but my voice cracked a little.

“I wouldn’t ever hurt you love, you tell me if you need to stop. I love you” He smiled and kissed me on the lips.

And before long, our bodies connected together, working together as one. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Uncomfortable at first, I had to squeeze his hand and he looked at me apologetically as he whispered that he loved me in my ear. Eventually it became easier to deal with and became quite enjoyable. We lasted quite a while, when we finished we just lay together. Josh held me tightly against his chest and ran his fingers through my hair.

“You’re beautiful you know that.” He spoke softly.

“Hm, Thank you.” I smiled.

This moment felt perfect, I was content just to lay here forever. Knowing that someone loved and cared for me probably as much as I did for them. It was perfect.