Battle Royale in the Living Room

*During this chapter I will switch Points Of View between Raven & Loki. Raven will be regular font and Loki will be bold and ESP will still remain italic.*

"Wake up Raven ... Wake up. Please wake up Raven, I'm lonely out here," I hear Loki's voice in my head as I stir in my bed. 7 am. I turn over and groan at the sight of the clock on my night stand. I sit up and Toby is at the end of my bed on his back snoring. Lazy. I go to get out of the bed and Toby wakes up instantly and bolts to the door and starts rubbing up against it.

"Yea, yea, yea hang on you little brat," I wave at the cat annoyed. I pull my bathrobe off the back of my closet door, seeing as I am wearing only a bra and panties, wrap it around and tie it. I open the door and Toby bolts to the kitchen and jumps up on the counter. "Dammit you! Get down!" I run over to him shooing him down.

"He seems like a troublesome creature," says Loki from across the room. I look over and he is standing up from the couch stretching.

"He's ok, he's just a little incessant sometimes," I say aloud with a half-smirk. "Did you sleep well?" I ask with a smile.

"Wonderfully, yes, thank you," he replies aloud. At which point I notice the grey t-shirt and black Adidas pants of Tim's that he had borrowed from last night.

"I just remembered I washed your clothes last night, let me get them for you," I turn and walk to the bathroom where the washer and dryer are.

"Oh yes, that would be nice, it is a bit awkward to wear these garments but I know it is all you had for me and I appreciate it," he says as he picks at the hoodie with his fingers.

I pull the shirt, boxers, pants and socks from the dryer and walk over to hand them to him. He begins to change right in the living room. He is now standing gloriously naked in the middle of my living room putting his boxers on. I widen my eyes briefly at the sight of his, well, equipment but quickly turn away to appear modest when in reality I want to look. Could you blame me? He sure is royalty alright! I hear Loki huff a giggle under his breath as I turn.

"I saw you sneak a peak," he thinks to me.

"Well you did just drop-trou in the middle of my living room," I reply still facing away from him.

"Well you may turn back around, I am dressed now," he replies aloud as I turn to look at him fully clothed. "You mentioned you wanted to get me some new garments, did you still want to?" He asks as he stumbles trying to put his socks on.

"Absolutely! Sure, yea, I get out of work at 7, I can swing back, pick you up and head over to the mall, they're open until 11."

"Mall?" he replies quizzically.

I smile, "Its a large building that has a bunch of different stores inside of it," I explain to him.

"Again Raven, I am sorry if I ask you so many questions," he says with those puppy eyes.

"Loki, trust me, I don't mind explaining things to you at all. I'm sure if I were in Asgard, I would be doing the same thing," I say as I walk over to the fridge to get something to eat, "in the meantime would you like some breakfast?" I ask as I pull out some leftover fruit salad from the other day, I'm not that hungry.

He smiles ever-so warmly at me, "That would be lovely Raven," he says aloud as he walks over to my side and rests his hand on my side. I look up into his eyes, and playing coy, spin round towards the pantry to get Toby's food, all while still giving him flirty eyes. He notices because as soon as I reach up to grab a can of cat food, he spins me round and scoops me up in his arms for a kiss. Perfection. Once again a quick, tease of a peck. Then it hits me.