Officer O'Connell

/ /Hey guys! Sorry about the last chapter being so short, I felt like it was kind of a filler chapter seeing as though we are kinda half way through the story. This chapter was a bitch to complete because there has been so much going on in my life, that I kept getting super distracted. So I am apologizing ahead of time if it's a bit choppy... It is setting up some story points that will come into play in Ch12 ... hope you like it still -V / /

Raven: Regular

ESP: Italic + phone convo + flashback dialogue

I wake up feeling much more rested than usual. So much has been going on, I'm surprised I've been able to sleep as much as I have. The clock says 12 noon. Damn! I have slept long. Just then I hear a short, stunted snore. Loki. A deeply drawn smile stretches across my face as I roll over to look at him. His black, coiffed locks drape over the side of his face as he drools into the pillow. What a fantastic sight! I roll back over and grab my phone off my dresser and snap a shot of Loki's dapper demeanor. I can't help but snort a smile to myself as I look at the photo as it stills on my screen. That's a keeper. I lower the phone at the sight of the rest of him. His broad yet slim shoulders moving slowly up and down with each breath. So amazing. I run my eyes down his back to the hem of his black and grey plaid boxers. My God he looks so sexy, even if he is drooling into the pillow. My finger makes its way to the hem draping gently under the elastic band. I noticed his body stir a bit at my touch.

He groans an intrigued mewl, "Don't start something you cannot finish my dear," he says through the pillow.

I giggle coyly to myself, "I was simply admiring your godly physique my love,"

He positions himself behind me, fitting his legs over mine and hugs me tight, "Oh is that all?"

I smile at the notion as he descends on my lips. I will never get tired of kissing these lips; never. I steady myself as I reluctantly deny his advance, "Oh trust me, I would love to show you that that's not all, but I have so much to do today,"

He grips me tighter, "It can wait," he whispers into my ear before gingerly nipping at it.

I revel in the chilling sensations it has created, "Urgh, Loki you are not making this easy for me,"

"That's the idea," he hisses.

I turn to him, "I really do have a lot to do today, come on, you're coming too,"

He pouts that puppy dog face he knows I can't help but love, "Alright, I guess if I can spend a whole day with you that's ok too," I hope he knows that one day he'll probably kill me with those faces he makes.

I climb out of bed and throw on a pair of black capri leggings and a grey razorback tank. I furrow my hair and head out into the kitchen. Loki follows suit throwing on a black beater and grey cargo shorts. Toby greets us at the door as always.

"Oh I'm sorry buddy, you must be starving," I say to him as I've usually fed him by now. He all but hisses at me at the sound of the can opening.

"So what do you have to do today love?" he asks.

"Well today's payday so I have to go grocery shopping for one, cuz having 3 people here now, there's no food in the house, I have to put gas in my car, I have to pick up my dry cleaning for work, ya know, a bunch of stuff," I say playfully.

"Oh yes, food shopping. It is getting a bit sparse in your fridge," he laughs as he points to it.

"You mean OUR fridge," I reply as I place my hands on his hips.

He replies by pulling me into him, "Indeed my love," he says as he plants a kiss.

"Ya know something?" he looks at me head cocked, "I will NEVER get tired of that," I say as I beam a smile.