Keys and Guns

Raven: Plain text

Loki: Bold

ESP: Italic

I once again awake in Loki's arms. This time it's different though. He is cradling me, in my bed, under my covers, his beautiful face on my pillow. I notice he is shirtless. My God that body is glorious. I nestle closer to him, putting my left leg over his body and running my hands over his back. He shifts a bit and smiles as he turns to me and opens his eyelids to reveal those luscious eyes. He doesn't say anything, he just rolls his head towards me and and pulls me in tight and kisses me. I can't think of anything in my life that I've done to deserve the man laying here next to me. He is perfection. I feel like the luckiest woman on Earth right now. He pulls back and gazes into my eyes.

"Good morning darling, how are you feeling?" he asks as he runs his finger tips across the side of my face.

"Urgh, I have a bit of a headache from drinking so much, but other than that, I couldn't have asked for a better place to wake up," I smile and scratch my back, which is when I realize I'm wearing only my bra. I reach down and find that my pants are still on, "so what happened between us last night?" I ask coyly.

"Well needless to say things got a bit intense, I must admit for a moment or two you were very hard to resist, but I couldn't in good conscious go any further with you while you were intoxicated, it wouldn't have been right,"

"Ah, I see, well thank you Loki for being such a gentleman," I lean towards the floor and pick up his shirt off the floor. It smells like him. Mmm. I put it on.

"If I may say so Raven, you have a very beautiful body," he says with a confident smile.

I feel my face blush a bit, "Really? You think so?" I don't think so, but then again, no woman ever does.

He pulls the covers off my side and kisses me on the front of my left shoulder, right shoulder, left side and right, all while saying, "Ab-so-lute-ly" A chill runs over my body as he looks up at me with those eyes. He crawls up to me and leans in and starts to kiss me passionately. I hear him start to pant and moan a bit as he has gotten completely engulfed; as do I. A few moments pass and I've completely lost myself when there's a knock at my door.

"Breakfast you guys," says Alice from outside the door. We both stop abruptly and turn and look at the door. Completely out of breath. We look back at each other both with 'well, shit' looks on our faces and he throws his leg over me and sits back on his side of the bed. I sit up and sit behind him running my hand across his chest as I kiss his back.

"We better get up, next, she'll just walk in, she's done that to Tim and I a few times, pretty awkward," he turns his head to the side, peering at me from over his shoulder. He sighs.

"Very well Raven," he says as he leans forward to pick up his pants. In a split second before he pulls them all the way up, I catch a glimpse at his, 'arousal' and needless to say, I like what I see. I smile devilishly to myself as I stand up and stretch and notice him adjust himself. He phases over to my side of the bed and locks lips with me. The wind from his phase blowing my hair around as well as his. I pull back and grab his hand as much as I want to continue what we started.

"Come on you, I think we've both been teased enough this morning," I smile as I take the tags off a black beater from the Old Navy bag and hand it to him. He slips it over his head. Wow he looks amazing in it. We walk out to the kitchen where Alice has cooked up blueberry pancakes. Mmm they smell delicious. I sit at the island and dig in. "Thanks Alice, they are so delicious, I am so hungry."

She spins round and plops a few more pancakes down onto the pile, and looks at me, "I'm sure you are," she says with a devilish wink and a quick back and forth glance to Loki. I shoot her a bit of a stink eye. "So you guys have fun last night, I see Loki finally has some new clothes, a shirt in which you're wearing," she says with that stupid 'I know what's up' grin that she knows I hate.