The News/ Telling Julianne

*Nathan's POV*

The rest of the lads walk in and i tell them the news.Well boy's I just found out that I have to go back to the LA to have throat surgery on my 20th birthday and I'm really not ready to have this happen but I know that I have no other chooses if I want to be able to sing again. I'm leaving to go get ready to get packet but I still need to tell Julianne that what is going on, but I don't want to upset her or scare her that I need to have surgery and I really want her to come with me to go back to LA for this.

*Max's POV*

Come here Nath I know she will go with you she loves u so much and will go with u and be there for u. come here Nath I know your scared but come on you have your drop dead girlfriend who we all love and is going to be there for you. Really if that was me I will be in heaven to have her taking care of me if I was in your place. Tom, Siva and Jay come here we need to give Nath a group hug. They all join in a give Nath a group hug and they all cry and keep hug each other for awhile.

*Nathan's POV*

Thanks lads I'm so glad to have you boy's here for me and I really should go find Julianne and tell her what is going on so we can both get packing and get back to LA soon. I walks to are room and knock on are door, she opens the door. Hey Julie I need to talks to you about something can I come in. I walk over to are bed and sit down. Babe I know you have seen my voice has been giving me trouble from the one day we got to LA, well I just found out when we called the doctor and he after everything that we have done and that he did not want to go this way but i need to go back to LA and have throat surgery and I really want you to be there with me.

*Julianne's POV*

OMG!! I'm really sorry baby and I will go with you back to LA to be with you. I will get packing right now and I will get your stuff packet too. just let me know when we are leaving so i have time to say good-bye to the rest of the lads, Nareesha and Kelsey. Baby I will be there the day of your surgery to if you want me to be there with your family.

*********

i hope you like the story.