Getting Ready/ The Wanted After Show

*Nathan's POV* 

I wake up to Julianne not in bed and walk to Max's room and see Julianne laying on his bed talking with him. Hey babe, hey Max "hi baby, max is telling me about last night" how did it go "we'll I picked her up and we when to eat and we talk and I asked her if she wanted to go to the movie. She said yes so we when to see Iron Man 3 and we had a good time and we got in the car and I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said yes." I'm so happy for you. We all go down and watch TV and Julianne lays with me "Nath can I rub Julianne's back if u don't care" go right ahead max and what time did you get home?" Like 12 why?" Was she up when you got home? "Yea I sat up with her a tried to get her to sleep" ok let's see if she will sleep right now. Max starts to rub her back and I watch Jul fall asleep in my arms and I pick her up and lay bring her to be room and puts her in bed. Well Max I need to get ready to go, I know It will last about 2 to 3 hours so do you care to watch her? "No Nath I will love to watch her" I lean down a kisses Julianne's head and go to vocal lesson. 

*Julianne's POV* 

I wake up in my bed and Nathan is gone. I get up and walk around the house looking for someone and I see rose playing outside with Max and I go sit on the couch and fall asleep. I feel someone watching me and I see max sitting next to me. What do you what to do Max? "We’ll I'm up for anything" I need you to help get the basement look nice and I mean clean thank to you boys I need to clean. "That was all jay who made the mess” Max can you help me with something? "yea sis what do you need " well you know the video I took of him at summer time ball and when he when into surgery?” Yea" well I want to do for the after show is, is show the video that I have been working on. I put on the video I have been working with and we watch what I have so far. "Wow Jul I love it and I bet Nath will love it too." Max can we go for a walk with the dogs? "yea you sure you can do it" yea I think I can and I really need to get out of this house, I go up to my room and change into some workout leggings and my property of Sykes, but sometimes property of Parker, Kaneswaran, McGuiness and George shirt and walk down to the living and see max siting there waiting for me. Sorry I took so long. "No Julianne is alright, you ready to go?" yep we get the dogs and I put on one of Nath's hat and put my phone in my pocket and we walk down the drive way and I open the gate and we walk down the street. "Why did you want to go for a walk sis?" to just to get out of the house from being in there for 2 days now. Max can I ask you something? "Sure Julianne" why does everyone think that we are seeing each other when im going to be getting married to Nath? "We'll I think because when you’re not with Nathan your always with me and besides we are best friends and your dating my best friend on top of it. So don't let all the pap’s and fans of us give u hate. We keep walking the dogs and talking about everything "so Julianne what was the stuff you put on hold when Nathan had surgery?" We'll I was going to be working on the voice in the USA but I turned everything down to stay here and I was going work in LA to write song and I could not leave you boy's or Nathan, so I am now just writing songs her in the UK but will flight to LA ever one or two time a year and work there. I see why you gave up all that and you will still be able to write from here and all that." yep that is why I had the wanted offices to help have someone who know you boy's really well to be there to help do your gigs and work to get you boy's to have the fan's love all. "Julianne I did not know that you are taking all of this when we are busy." yep and it make me happy to be a part of your team and to see you boy's do so good. So max you want to get back to the house and help me with some work that I have to get done before tonight? "yea sis let's go get on the work" we both race each other back to the house and Max's beats me but gives me a piggyback ride up to the door. We walk in the house and let the dog's rest and we go into the office to roses on my desk with a card. "Hey Baby, seen the flowers at the store before I left to go to voice training so I had to get them for you and that I asked for Deb to come over tonight to get you dress and to make you look hot for your show tonight. Love Nathan" I love this guy, hands max the card and he smiles "I have never seen him be so happy with someone" I get on my computer and show max the letter I got from Ryan about my song I wrote for the boy's "Hey Julianne, The song Walks Like Rihanna has been a hit here in La and fans are asking for it every day and I want to do a group sit down with all of you and allot more and talk about everything that has happen after the show and so I want to give you the gig of hosting the show live from you and Nathan's home and you all talk about the show and yes I mean you host it. I know you will do well at it and I can't wait to see how it goes. Love Ryan"  "Wow Julianne" Yea so let's get ready for this whole thing Max im really scared that I will do bad. I run up to mine and Nathan's room and cry.