Family Time/The Big News

*Nathan's POV*

Coming back to the house to see my two other girls there puts a smile on my face seeing Julianne and my mum get along so well and seeing Jess and Julianne both think of fun things to do when she is here. "Jess do you want to sleep in the guest room with your mum or in my room with me?" Jess looks at me "I will sleep in your room Julianne and maybe I can make your bed smell better then when Nath is in there" I look at Jess and run after her. Jess you get back here or your out of the wedding. "Nathan she is my weeding party and if u kick her out then you're not going to get to see the baby pics of are baby when you're on tour." No fair Nelson, u cannot do that to me and I will not kick Jess out then. I walk over to Julianne and hand her a gift, "Nathan u did not have to get me anything." I know is kind of something for you and the baby. She opens up the gift and looks up at me with her hands covering her mouth, "Nathan, omg u did not have to book me a spa day for me and the baby" well is for you, the baby and my mum and Jess too. I booked the 3 1/2 of you a day at the spa and for you all to be treated well and they're going to make you be treated well and i think you need this Julianne and besides you may get more when your there babe. She hugs me tight and I look at my phone. Babe we all need to get going so we can make it to the airport on time. She looks down at the floor and cry's, hey there not need to cry and I told you that I will text you and let you know that I got there safe. I know you will misses me and be scared when I'm gone but if anything happens you know you can call me. We all get in the car and drive to the airport were we see fans waiting outside for us to come. Jul, Jess, mum stay together and we will make it through all this. We make it inside and I see Max waiting for me with his mum and jack. They all walk over to us and talk. "Julianne, you look so cute with your little belly", Julianne smiles and rubs her belly, "thank you bar, Max has been loving having a fight with Nath over who is really the dad of the baby." We all laugh and then the time that I did not want to happen happens "all passengers going on flight 130 to Italy, please make your way to the gate, your flight is starting to bored!!" We'll babe is time for me to get going now, I hug my mum and Jess and hug Julianne and rock her as she cries. I know you will misses me but I will make sure to call you and text you nonstop and you make sure to send me cute pics of are baby. If anything happens you make sure you call me. I kisses her head and get down and talk to her belly. Hey little one, I have to go now but you be good for mummy and be good yourself, I will be home in 2 weeks and I will make sure to work on that song for you when in gone. I get up and pull out one of my bottles of Ax and spray it all over her jacket. Now I will be with u when I'm gone. I wave good bye to all of them and get on the plane and look down at my hand and see the same bracelet Julianne gave me for my surgery but with a new bead on it and is pink.

*A/N

I'm going to be posting a new story every week on Monday or else another day. so look out for new story part.tell me what u think is going to happen, you never know if you will be right? also i was thinking of geting this story up to date but should i jump many months, that is were i need all your help