Manchester/ Woman Down

*Nathan's POV*

Sitting here with Julianne outside and saying are good byes to the lads. Then Julianne’s best friend Nikki shows up to help us plan are wedding even know Nik is a wedding planner and she said she will plan are wedding for us. Babe lets go watch the movie that I want to show u. we walk into the living-room and I put in a movie for us and Julianne looks at me shocked. "Nathan is this all we filmed in la? ”Yep babe this is all the film and we get to watch all the filming before any of the rest of the lads get to see it.  We sit there watching all of the filming they did and Julianne starts to play with my hair and smiles. Then the part of all the lads having their party

*Video*

 Me, Jul and Kev all siting in the kitchen and we are bored to death. “Babe lets go up to bed and I will help you write your song we are working on." Ok Jul that will be nice and do you care if I use you for the video when we make one for the song?  "Yep I will love to babe and maybe I can do more" I lean over and kisses her and hear the lads being loud and Big Kev walks in are room and talks to us "Do you two care if I ask you both to keep your door locked so no one comes in and wakes you both?" Sure Kev thanks for telling us and we hope u have fun down there and if you get bored come up here we will be writing songs. "I wish I can but I have to watch the other 4 crazy’s" That’s true." Julianne, Nathan, Max asked if he can come join you two in here." Yea tell him he can come in but no bring any girl with him or no throwing up. Julianne goes get him and being him back to our room. Max what happen that your eye is black? "Oh someone elbowed me in the eye and I wanted to come and check on you two and see if you want anything" we are fine max how about if you let Julianne fix up your eye. "Fine" Julianne gets up and puts some ices on his eye and kisses his head. "Julianne I feel like I have a  little sister and my little Nathan is very lucky to have you" I get up and hold Julianne on my lap and watch her fall asleep and I put her in bed and me and max walk out let her sleep

*End of Video*

Wow baby this will be hard to watch this whole thing. Let’s get ready for bed and tomorrow we can start planning are wedding with the help of Nik. We both fall asleep and I hear my phone going off, so I look at my phone and see a text from Max. Max to Nathan Im sorry im texting you this early in the am but I got into a fight with my roommate and got kicked of my house and I need a place to stay until I can find a place to live and I know you and Julianne are trying to plan a wedding and start your life but is there any way I can be your roommate and with you both. Nathan to Max let me ask Julianne and I will let you know. Max to Nathan thanks little bro. I wake up Julianne what is happing. Babe Max text me and asked if he can move in with us. "Sure babe he can" Nathan to Max Julianne said she is fine with it and we will come right now and pick u up. Max to Nathan Thank so much the both of you I will be at the house I called big Kev and asked him to come with and I called a car severs to come and get u guys. Nathan to Max we will drive up there but we are making a stop at Starbucks and we will be there in like 5 hours, so please have your stuff packed so we can put it all in the car when we get there. I pick up Julianne lay her in the backseat of the car and sit next to her as big Kev drive her car with Nik in front to go pick up max. Thanks Kev for coming with us on his long car ride. "Is no big deal and I still have not got to see your house yet lol" when we all get back to the house I will show you around and see were The Wanted offices is. I drive until I found a Starbucks and woke up Julianne and got all of us drinks. I let Jayne out of the car to run around before we get back on the road. Who wants to dive the rest of the way? Julianne looks at me and smiles "I will babe and will someone text Max and let him know we are an hour away and where are we getting him at." Nath to Max we are about an hour away and were we picking you up at? Max to Nath im at my house my roommate left so I can get most of my stuff out and do you both care if I bring rose with me? Nath to Max yea you can bring her with we have Jayne with us and she will be happy to have another girl in the house with her to play with. "Nathan I know you know that I have a crush on Max and do you know if he is dating anyone?" Yea Nik he is dating Rose right now "Oh I get it so his in single" Yep he is and I know he likes you so maybe one day we can all go on a double date with just the four of us. We make it to max's place and we all get out of the car and let Jayne out and see runs to Max and Max picks her up "Hey Jayne you get a new playmate living with you." He walks in the house and brings out his lab puppy named rose. Rose and Jayne both looked at each other and both played. Max someone came with us to see you “Who" Nikki walks out of the car and picks her up and kisses her. They both hug each other and max kisses her hand. Nikki is going to be living with us to help us plan the wedding. We all pack up Julianne's car and drive back to our house with two dogs both asleep and Max and Nikki talking and Jul asleep in the passenger’s seat. We make it back to the house and unpack all of Max's stuff into one of the 3 guest rooms we have and Julianne runs into the bathroom and throws up. I walk in the bathroom and holds her hair back as she throws up. She sit down on the floor and I holds her "thanks babe" let’s get up in bed and you rest. I whip her face and picks her up and lays her in are bed. If you need me just call my phone nonstop until I come back in here. "Thanks babe can I have some tea?" Yea babe let me help Max unpack his stuff and I will go make you some tea, you just rest right now. I kisses the top of her head and sing to her until she falls asleep. I get up and walk into Max's room and we talk "Is Julianne alright Nath?" I don't know Max, she is asleep right now and she feels warm. "Nathan I can go check on her does she need anything?" She asked for some tea and I will go make it if you want to go sit with her. "Sure Nath"