The Lads/ Open It

*Nathan's POV*

I need to let the fan's know what is going on. I pull out my phone and get on twitter. @NathanTheWanted Well I just found out that I have to have surgery on my voice on my 20th birthday and im did not want to have this happening to me but if I fixes my voice I guest I have to do this.But im lucky to have my girlfriend @JulGirlTW going to be there with me and I can't thank her for this.

*Julianne's POV*

Nath I will be there for you and I want to take you out for your birthday a few day's early if you will let me or I do something. Hear's someone at the door and opens it to Siva and Max at the door and lets them in. Hey Max and Siva what are you two doing here

*Max's POV*

Hey Julianne, we came to see both of you and see if you want any help packing or anything like a hug. He hugs her, so Nath told us that the surgery is happening on his birthday, so we came to talk to you about something if Nath does not mind us taking you for a bit so he can call his mom and let her know what is happening. Julie, Siva and me all leave there room and go meet up with the rest of the boy's. We all meet the rest of the lads in Tom's room to think of a plan. So Julie we are all thinking of planning little gift for Nath when he come out of surgery and go and see him when he gets out if you do not mine us doing that if he is up for us to do that.

*Julianne's POV*

That will be really sweet if you boy's do that how about you boy's show up when he goes in and wait with us and when he is more awake I just text one of you to come in his room. I think he will be really happy to see his lads and his bother there for him. I just need to keep quiet until then. I also need you boys to help me plan a nice outing for the both of us for his birthday. I really want to do something nice for him like a movie day or something to show him that I will not forget his birthday. Nareesha and Kelsey walk in the room and sit down with us and talk. You two want to help the lads think of something good to do for Nath for his birthday.

*Kelsey' POV *

How about you plan a day around you both go do fun things to do in LA and at each stop there is note. Like you start out at the house doing something and there is a note and it takes you to something fun then you do it then there a note and it keeps going until you have it take you to something that will end the night. I did that for Tom and he really loved it. Just think of things that you and Nath love to do together and add on other things that you both have not done yet.

*Julianne's POV*

I love that Kels I really hope he will like what I am planning for him. He needs something nice to  happening,he has been though a lot from the day one here in LA and I want him to have just a nicest night that will let him forget about all of this for a day. Thank you all of you for let me come live with you and I feel like I have a family her for me and you all were hear for me when the whole thing started. I know me and Nath have been dating each other for two years but I'm glad that I have all of you here for me when I need friends to talk to.I'm going to go back help Nath pack, I will see you all before is time to go. Walks back to mine and Nath's room to see him looking at his phone and crying. Babe did you call your mom yet to tell her.

*Nathan's POV*

No babe I was waiting for you to come back to make the call so we can both tell her. Picks up my phone and calls my mom and holds onto Jul hand and feels her kissing my neck. Hi mom I need to talk to you about something and I will put you on speaker so I can tell you something. Puts the phone on speaker, Julie is her with me and I want to tell you that I need to go back to LA with Julie and Nano to have surgery on my throat and I want you and Jess to fly out to LA and be here for it and have you take care of me with the help of Julie.

*Julianne's POV*

Hey Karen I know this whole things is not what you wanted to be told over the phone but Nath asked me to come along and be there from him and also he gets to have his girls here for him and if you and Jess want to stay at the house with us, so it will make it better for him to have his stuff and feel like he is at home. The boy's will be leaving the next day to be doing press and it will be more quite for him. Let us know when u will be getting in town so we can have the house looking clean as it is not right now. We will be leaving to go back in a 4 hours so we will call you when we get back to LA. Bye Karen

*Nathan's POV*

Bye Mom see you in a few days. Hangs up and looks at Jul, Well babe let's go say are good-bye to everyone. We bring are stuff to Nano's room and walks out to see the rest of the lads. Bye guy's we are leaving to go back to LA. We all hug and say are good-bye's and walks down the hall with them holding Jul's hand and making are way to the car. Walks outside and get in the car with Julie and Nano.

*Max's POV*

Bye Nath I will misses you and one of you keep us updated on everything. We hope to see you back in the UK when you get better. Julie take care of my little bro nicely, he is a good boy. I play with Nath's ear and give Julie a kisses and watches them leave in the car. Turns back to the rest of the lads and smile. He will be shocked to see us. We are going to meet them back in LA in 3 days.

*Nathan's POV*

Watches as we pull away. Wow Julie I'm really going to be sad if my lads are not there when I have surgery hopefully they can make it. Holds her hand and does not let go. Babe I can't believe I'm going to be turning 20 when I'm in surgery. Julie goes in her bag and hands me a card. Babe what is this. You did not have to get me anything.

*Julianne's POV*

Open it silly, Nath open's it. Now read it out loud, he read's it. "You will find a way to get this out of me but you will not. Your first need to go find your swim trucks that I love that you have and u will find your next clue."

***

What will the clue be and what does Julianne have plan for Nath. With Help from the Max, Jay, Tom, Siva, Kels, Nareesha, Nano and Scooter. What did they all set up and help set up.