The Song/Big News

*Nathan's POV*

I wake up to a sleeping Julianne and a sleeping Jayne take up the bed. I get up and walk to the offices and see a large email from scooter "I loved the show last night, it was fun to see you all have fun doing a show as one big happy family and Julianne did a good job hosting the show and I can't wait to see what the rest of the shows do and I mean by laughing all night watching u all be your self's. I hear a song that one of the artiest that I signed by the name of Ariana Grande is doing and I think you may like it and do something with it and maybe Julianne can help, we'll as we are talking about Jul. I know she does not like to go around talking about how she is going to be marrying u and that she had the same surgery as u when she was 15 but Teen Now want to do an interview with her about her and do one with u about your voice. I know u and Julianne are working on planning the wedding for next summer. So I want be her manger and so does Nano. We want to help with the wedding and be the head of getting the dj and the bands that we want to be at the reception. We are so happy to see you get married and what to make sure the wedding is pap's free and make it a nice day for both of you, love scooter" I get up and check to see who is up. I walk in the basement to see Max and Nikki passed out with rose asleep on the floor. I go make something to eat for Jul and think about the letter. I bring the food up to are room and kisses her on the head "mmm hey babe what you doing up so early" we'll I wanted to cook my love something to eat. I put the food in front of her and we talk. So Scooter sent me a very nice email do u want to read it. "Yea Nath" she takes the letter and reads it then stop and looks up at me in shock "Nath I have not talked about that in years and I don't know if I can" Julianne I know you don't and I wish that you don't want to but I think the fans should know the truth behind why you were so strong about being there for me and know how I made it through because I see you made it though and look at u now. "Your right Nathan but I think the fans should know the truth behind my past and how I keeled it so quiet and I can't wait to help you with the song do u have the whole song?" Yep Scooter sent it and when the lover birds get up I will go down there and work on it if u want to help? "Nathan James you know me way to well" I know and maybe you can help me with something else after we are done. You know I will but how about we do it first so we can pass some time" I get up, put the food on the desk in are room and put Jayne in the bathroom and shut the bedroom door. So Miss.Nelson you want to past some time. I lay on top of her and kisses down her neck and she starts to suck on my neck. We start to go into a full make out and undress each other and we start to get into more into it and look at Julianne and she nods. We get under the sheets and go at it for a while. Then pull Jul on-top of me and we snuggle "Nath what time is it?" About 10, I think there both up I can hear talking. We both get dress and make are way down the steps and see Max and Nik watching some TV. "Well look who is up and what is that I see Nathan but sex hair and do I see a hickey on your neck Julianne and who was crying. "That was Jayne who was crying, we locked her in the bathroom. We'll me and Julianne have some work to do. Max and Nikki look at us funny "what kind of work?" I have to do a song and Julianne is helping. Nikki smiles. "When can we get started on planning the wedding Julianne" "how about today after I'm done with Nathan in the studio ""ok and how about we do your engagement photos today too" "can we babe" yep let get started on planning the wedding. Me and Jul walk down into the studio and we start working on the song. Julianne can u sing when I start to sing to make it sound better? "Sure babe" she walks back behind the desk and plays back what I did. "Nathan do u want me to add my part on it?" Yea let me finish up then you can do your part. We switch spots and Jul goes into the booth and I watch her sing. Babe it sounds good now let's go do the pictures so we can let the fans stop bugging us about them. We walk upstairs to see Kelsey and Nareesha waiting for us with Tom, Max, Jay and Siva waiting with the girls. Guys what is going on here Max's walks over to me "Nathan we all are here to help you both get dressed up for your pic and also write a song" ok but I don't know what I'm going to wear. Nareesha goes over and hugs me "why do you think all of us are here to help you both with getting you both to look nice." The girls take Julianne up to be room and Julianne text me. Jul to Nath: Babe there is something that I have been hiding from you for weeks now and I want to tell you so bad but I think I will tell you later tonight. Nath to Jul: Babe are you ok and whatever it is I will be there for you. Jul to Nath: thank babe I can't wait to do the engagement pictures with you and to see my girl looking hot as always. Julianne come out of our room and kisses my head. Looking so sexy in what she has on (see side for what she has on and what Nathan has on)

*Julianne's POV*

I can't believe I am hiding this whole thing from Nathan and everyone else but im not ready for everyone to know what happen or what will happen to change everything for all of us. We all got to the park and we take the pic and Nathan keeps looking so happy and makes me feel like he will take the news well. We all finish up with the engagement pictures. I and Nathan go back to the house to have a night just the two of us. Nathan let's have a movie night and I will let you pick out the movie. "How about Safe Haven or The Notebook" you're picking Sykes so you can pick and I will go change and get some food for us. I go change my k2k star shirts and my pink sweatpants and go in the kitchen to get us some food and make Nathan some tea. I make my way back to the movie room and find Nathan siting on with Jayne and playing with her. I put the food on in my spot and hug him. We sit down and turn on the Notebook then I stop the movie before it even starts. Nathan there is something that I want you to know and I hope you will stay with me after I tell you this. "Tell me babe I will be here for you no matter what" well I.....................

Cliffhanger what will Julianne tell Nathan and how do you think he will take the news.

A/N

Please no hating on that Ariana and Her and Nathan's song is in this story.

For the next part to be post i want to see:

4 comments and i will post the next part