Capital Radio/ The Ex

*Nathan's POV*

I wake up to Julianne kissing my hand and I kisses her belly and we lay there. Jul Nano text me and asked if me, u, Nik and Max can all go to Capital radio to an interview all four of us and talk about what is going on with the wanted life and talk about the after show. "Yea baby I will love that and when do we leave to go for the interview?" We'll is 5 right now so we all be ready to go and be in the car by 6 or sooner. I get up and let Julianne go take a shower and I go down in the kitchen to find Max and Nikki already dress and watching some football. Hey love birds you're both up early. "Yeah we kind of were on twitter letting everyone know that Max has some big news to let everyone know about." Which is? "That we are dating Nath." Oh yea, Julianne is in the shower right now so she will be ready to go soon. Julianne comes down the steps and we all get in car and we all make are way down to capital studio and we wait for Dave Berry and Lisa Snowdon on Capital Breakfast in the morning to call for us. They call as back and all hug us and smiles and they get us all ready.

*Interview*

"We'll is 7 am the weather is cold right now but I should warm up soon and we have here with us are 2/5 of The Wanted and girlfriend/ soon to be wife. So let's give it up for Julianne Nelson, Nathan Sykes, Nikki Hudson and Max George. Frist we want to say we are happy for the good news Nathan and Julianne" we both thank them "so we hear the news that you both are going to be have a little Sykes soon" yep I'm going to be a dad and I hope the baby can sing like one of us or mostly me. "I hope the baby does not look like Sid the sloth like someone" that was cold Nelson but I can take it. She leans over and puts my hand on her little but hard to know baby belly. "So Nathan and Julianne, is it true the Max is living with you both for now?" Julianne looks over at me and smiles "yes is true but I'm happy to have my big brother living with us and he always puts up with my crazy work life and will sometimes find me up at odd time writing song and in the office working on a little project for the after show." "Speaking on the after show. We loved it and the fans have been calling in all morning trying to ask questions about the show and be at a taping of it." Wow that is really cool that we are getting so much love for a show that we were asked to be a part of a week before it was going to be filmed. Julianne takes her mic and talks "I was asked to host the after show after the season was over but Ryan emailed me weeks before asking me to do it due to im had to give up a guest hosting job that he was going to have me do for him." Julianne had surgery on a Friday and we started shooting that Monday and now we are doing the show every week and the guest line up is changing ever week and we are also adding unseen clips to the show and im know that everyone has something plan to do for the last episode and Nathan do not know what it is but im know everyone is in on it. "What is going to happen?" "well you will all have to wait until that last show to see what will happen and the fans will be seeing my belly grow every week" "Well let's play a game called who knows who better. How we play is Max and Nathan vs Nikki and Julianne you both are teamed up and we asked all of you to write down your answers to the question we ask and we will ask Julianne and Nikki to show their answers first. Frist question is for Max: What was the music video that you had Nikki be your girlfriend in." "Was it Warzone?" Nikki starts to lough and flips the card to with Warzone on it. "Max was that the night that we both showed up on set like an hour late" "yep Nikki it was and im remember we both kept trying to mess with the guy who was playing your lover" "Now Nathan is your turn, what song did you sing to Julianne on your first date?" Just The Way You Are" I watch Jul shake her head and flip over Just the way you are" babe im know that song and if you keep it up u will not be getting ice cream when we are done. She looks at me and gives me a cute sad face and smiles "Now Julianne what was the nickname u gave Nathan." She looks at me and smiles "was it Sid the fly?" I flip over the card and she does a little dance. "Nikki what is the thing that Max has done when he was little and still does" "plays with others ear" "yep babe and u love when I do it to u" "Nathan and Max what is the name of the first song Julianne wrote for u boys?" Ok umm was it Personal Soldier? Julianne smiles big and nods. "Are last question, Nikki and Julianne what was name of both Max and Nathan's pets they had or what were they." "Nath had a dog named Harry and Max had a mouse and I forgot the name." We'll that is all we have but Max we hear you have some news that you want to tell everyone." "Yes but u will have to wait until this week's twas to hear the news"

We all make are way to sit down and Julianne rubs her belly. You need some food babe? "Yea I am hungry" what will u like to have? "Can we go get some ice cream please?" Yes we can and then when we get home we need to work on finishing up Fill a Heart. "I know babe" I kisses her forehead and we all walk down to the ice shop and we wait in line and the fans keep coming up to us and asking for pics and as nice as I am take pictures with them and we get are ice cream and we walk outside and sit down and eat. Jul I hope we have a little girl who looks like her mum and is a sweetie like u and can grow up having Max, Siva, Jay and Tom looking out for her. "Me too but all I ask is that the baby is healthy and will be loved by everyone." We get up and go walk around London and walk over to a little shop and see a cute lab in the window "Nathy can we get the puppy, I know we have Jayne but I think we can add one more dog to the mix and the puppy can grow up with a baby too. Please babe." She give me her cute sad face. Ok babe lets go in and see if the puppy likes us first then babe we can. We walk in the shop and the lady behind the counter picks up the puppy and brings it to a back room for us to play with the puppy at and the puppy rubs over to me and plays with me and Julianne. "So can we get the puppy?" Yes but what do we want to name him? "How about Sid?" I like that but I like the name Rocky "I like that name babe" we pick up rocky and Julianne smiles and we pay for the puppy and we walk to are car and put rocky in the car and drive back to our house. Let's hope Rose and Jayne get along with him. "Me 2 babe" we pull into the drive way and we get out and see Siva, Tom and Jays cars in the driveway. We walk inside and call for everyone. Tomax, Jiva were all you all at? Then I hear someone yell back "in the basement in to studio with the dogs." We go down into the basement and find everyone writing. Boys we have a new member to the growing Skye's/ Nelson family. Julianne put Rocky down and Jayne goes and plays with him. Julianne got me a dog and now we have 3 kids into are family. So what are u all coming up with in songs? Max looks up and talks "well I am writing a song about when me and Shellie broke up and I know Jul has been helping me write it." We'll I have been working on the song that I played for u all. So let's all recorded are songs that we all have. Julianne u want to stay in help or go lay down? "I'm going to go lay in the in the other room and rest. I kisses her and watch her leave with the dog following behind. "Nath is Julianne feeling ok she look sick?" Yea she is tired from being up so early today that she is tired to walk up to are room so I made her a spot for her to go lay down at and rest. I look at my phone and see a text from Julianne, Jul to Nath babe can u come in here and see this and bring Nikki with, we walk into the other room and see Shellie on the TV with Mark talking about...

*I'm going to be posting a new story every-week on Monday or else another day. so look out for new story part. tell me what u think is going to happen, you never know if you will be right?