Back To The Wanted House/Home We Go

*Julianne’s POV*

I wake up to hear Karen and Jess walk in the room I go talk with them as Nath sleep in are bed and we talk. Max and Jay stopped by to see Nath and we talked about a lot of stuff and I think Nath was happy to see both of them and Max asked when we get Nath home if he can come up and see the both of us. ‘Of course he can come and he can stay in the new guest room that we fix up from the last time you stayed in there and you can stay in Nath’s room with him Julie.’ Thank Karen now let’s all get some sleep hopefully they will let Nath go home and we can stay at the house until he has to see the doctor soon. We all get in bed and fall asleep and half way through the night I felt a tap on my arm and I woke up to see Nath looking at me and he put on his glasses and handed me mine and wrote on his bored ‘I am in a lot of pain right now and I need some meds, my throat feels like it’s on fire and it hurt’s really bad.’ Well Nath I will try to get a nurses to come and see if you can take something. I push the nurse’s button and the nurse walks in quite. Nathan throat feels like it’s on fire and hurt’s it there anything he can heave to help with the pain. She talks to him to him asking him what he is feeling and Nath writes as I tell her what he is feeling. My throat feel like something hot is on it and it hurt really bad and it woke me up from my sleep how bad it hurt’s. ‘Well Nath you can have something but it will help with the pain and it will stop the burring and it may also help you sleep the rest of the night and I will give you it right now and I will come back and check to see if it has work in about an hour.’ She gives Nath the meds to help with the burring and pain and Nath smiles and rubs his hand on my hand and writes something down and I read it. “I cannot thank you enough for all u have done for me and I can’t wait to get back to the house to give my mom and Jess the gift I got them both and to maybe get u something.” Nathan I do not want anything let’s just get some rest and we can talk more in the morning.

*Nathan POV*

I wake up and look at the clock is 8:30 and get up and go sit on my mom and Jess bed and we I write down what I want to say to them. “Mom and Jess the Doc is letting me go back to the house and heal up until I go see him in a few day but I have something for my 3 girls when we get back to the house” I walk over to Julie and kisses her hand and she wakes up and writes in my hand and smile. I hear a knock at the door and Doctor Nasseri come in and talks to us.’ Well Nath how u doing and  you ready to go home and rest and I will have someone from my office call and set up a follow up apt and we will see then how u are healing.’ I node my head and the nurses comes in and take the iv out my hand and Julie helps me get dressed and she walks out to the car with me and Jess and my mom and we all go back to the house to a crazy house of 4 lad’s and 2 girlfriends all packing to go to NY and I walk to the house and I get a group hug and Jess and my mom go up to the guest rooms and me and Julie sit on the couch and watch them all get packed. They all come downstairs and we all talk and I wrote on my bored “I can’t believe you lads are going home and I will be following you all back in the next few weeks when Doctor Nasseri lets me go back to the UK.” Max walks over and hugs Julie and me and hands her a gift bag and I look at him with a funny look at him and as I look at him Kelsey and Nareesha walk down the stairs and they have a gift bag for Julie. I write on my bored trying to know what is going on, Siva stops me and tells me what is going on. “We all wanted to get something for Julianne for being there for all of us when we were filming. When we found out Nath about your voice trouble Julianne talks to all of us and told us more to what had happen and that the rest of us have to be there for him and that we will have to cover him when we have shows. Julianne has been like a little sister to all us and we all wanted to get her something to show how much we care about her.” Tom hands Julie the gift from the lads and she reads the card.”Julianne you have been one of the nicest and sweets girlfriend are little Nath has dated and we love you like a sister to all of us, who is always there for all of us and lets us talk to when we need someone to talk to. This is a gift that we all go you that we hope you like it. Love Jay, Max, Siva and Tom” She opens the gift and Max tells us what it is.” Is a charm bracelet that we all put some of our little things in about you, The chain that I helped make is strong like you are, Tom did the color gold standing for gold forever, Jay and Siva made the charm on that all standing for something different things like the charm that had you and Nath’s anniversary date on, standing for LA, UK, The Bahamas and for Heart Vacancy the song that you both meet during and one has TW.” She hug all of them and Kelsey and Nareesha hand her the gift from the both of them, she reads the card and holds onto me as she reads it.” Dear Jul, we are so happy that me and Nareesha had another girl here in this crazy house with the lads and to have someone here who we can talk to and give advises to about dealing with all the boy band stuff. We can’t wait to see what will happen with the 3 of us and we are happy we all got closer to each other and we can’t wait to see what will happen with you down the road and we will both be here for you. Love Kelsey and Nareesha.” She smiles and opens up the bag and pulls out a picture frame with a picture of Julie, Kelsey and Nareesha of them in the backyard in mine, Tom and Siva’s hat’s in there swimsuits. With the words Wanted Girlfriends forever on the frame.” She hugs the girls and Big Kev comes in and tells the lads is time to go and we all start to have a group hug and we all take a group picture together, Me and Jul in the back with Max on the other side of Jul and Jay next to me and Siva, Tom, Kelsey and Nareesha behind us. Me and Jul walk out with them and watch them go.