two

i put in my last earring before slipping on my shoes and stepping out of my room. at that same time, jack walks out of his room too. he eyes me up and down before asking, "where the hell are you going?"

"I'm going out, to look around cali and explore." i say as i smile, thinking about how beautiful its going to look.

"no the fuck you're not." he snaps as he brushes past me and walks toward the stairs. i roll my eyes as i follow him down the stairs.

"what do you mean? i am allowed to make my own decisions jack." i say as he stops in his tracks and turns around.

"you don't know anyone here; something could happen to you." he says as he turns again and walks into the kitchen. i have come to discover that jack is an only child, and his dad is dead.

katherine is out at the moment; i didn't ask her where she was going when she told me she was leaving earlier. so at the moment, its just me and jack. and their maids of course.

jack takes a seat at the island as i scoff and roll my eyes, "yeah right, like you'd actually care what happens to me anyways." i say as i sit next to him.

"you're right, i don't care what happens to you. but my mom left me in charge to watch you and I'm not going to take the fall if something actually does happen." he says as he asks the maid to make him something to eat.

as she starts to prepare the food for him, i reply. "well then why don't you take me out to explore the city?"

i don't actually want to go out anywhere with him, but ill take what i can get. i know that ill be here the whole summer, but i want to become a local instead of a tourist before i start going out regularly. and if jack takes me out to show me around today, then ill know where everything is and where to go.

"hell no." he says as he laughs at my suggestion like it was a joke.

"then i guess ill just have to call katherine and tell her that something terrible has happened to me and that it is all your fault." i fake smile as i pull out my phone and start typing in her number.

"but thats not even true. you'd be lying." he says.

"stretching the truth." i correct as i am about to press the call button.

"okay." he shouts before I'm about to call her. i smile deviously at him before getting up off of the chair and walking towards the door.

"you're unbelievable." he says as he gets up and follows me. "if we're going out, we're going where i want and I'm bringing a friend."

i don't reply as we both walk out to his jeep. i slip into the front seat as he starts up the car and pulls out of the driveway.

before i know it, we are pulling up to another house and a boy with fake blonde hair walks out. "get out." jack says as he motions to the boy.

i roll my eyes as i get out and get into the back. i hear the boy whistle as he stares at my ass. i laugh as i see jack clench his jaw and tighten his grip on the steering wheel.

"im sam." the boy introduces as he smirks at me.

"luna." i reply as heat rises to my cheeks.

"sam, stop flirting with her. she's a slut." jack says as he starts driving away from sams house.

"no she's not." sam defends as i sink back into my seat due to jacks insult.

i stay silent for the rest of the car ride while jack and sam converse about girls and sex. typical boy talk. i know i shouldn't be hurt by what jack said, but i am. thats the first time someone has called me something like that.

[vote, comment, share]

pillowtalk by zayn sounds like it was created by god