twelve

i sit in my room, late at night and think about what has become of my life. i think back to when jack first told me he owned a drug business. i actually thought he was just messing with me, but now i know that he isn't.

i guess that explains why he has such a nice house and drives such a nice car.

i remember when things used to be simple. i thought i was going to come here and have lots of fun. i thought i was going to go out and party every weekend and explore more. i even thought that i might have a little summer fling with a hot guy.

but so far, none of those have been checked off my check list. i feel like most of the reason now is because i know everything going on and jack doesn't want to take the chance of something happening again.

i understand where he's coming from, but i just want to go to at least one party and meet some more people. so far the only people i know here are him, johnson, nate, sam and madison. they are all nice people, but i wanna meet someone else.

i mean, i like sam. but he's jacks friend. i couldn't have a fling with one of his best friends. it would be weird considering I'm living with jack. and if sam were to ever come over to hang out with me, you know jack would be hovering around.

i am pulled from my thoughts when i hear a girl voice. "jack." she moans out. i scrunch my eyebrows up as i get up from my bed and walk over to my door.

i knew that madison was over, but i didn't think they would be getting it on while i was in the next room over. i hear them moaning over and over again. i scrunch my whole face up in disgust as i quickly exit my room and make my way to the kitchen.

i grab an apple and sit down at the island. my phone then rings, making me take it out of my pocket and look at who's calling.

i answer the phone seeing that its sam. "hey cutie." she says, causing me to giggle.

"sam." i say.

"what are you doing right now?" he asks.

"listening to jack and madison moan each others name." i scoff as i roll my eyes. i can hear him chuckle on the other end.

"well i was going to ask if you wanted to hang, but what you're doing right now seems like way more fun." he jokes and i can basically hear him smiling through the phone.

i rapidly shake my head even though he can't see me. "no its not." i rush out.

"ill come pick you up." he chuckles. i respond with an 'okay' and we both hang up. when i finish my phone call, a sweaty, shirtless jack comes down the stairs.

"who was that?" he asks when he sees me put my phone down.

"sam. he's coming to pick me up." i say and i can see him visibly tense.

"why?" he asks harshly.

"because I'm not in the mood to hear you two fucking through the floorboards." i scoff. i can see his face become a crimson color at the mention of what they were doing.

"don't be mad just because you don't have any guys willing to fuck you." he says and i can tell that he isn't joking about it.

"who even said i was mad?" i ask as i fake a chuckle. "but i am curious, did you only fuck her just to convince yourself that you're not attracted to me?"

he scoffs as he shakes his head. "you're so full of yourself. don't even think for a second that my moment of love with madison was all about you."

"love?" i ask, surprised at his word choice. when he nods, i release an actual chuckle. "I'm pretty sure it wasn't love with madison when you were trying to kiss me."

before jack can get out his words, there is an unknown voice from behind jack. "you tried to kiss her?"

we both turn towards madison as we see her standing near the stairs with nothing but a bed sheet around her petite body.

he shakes his head rapidly, "mads, it wasn't like that." he says quickly.

i snort a little. jack turns and glares at me. i then hear a knock at the door, causing me to purse my lips and stand up from the chair. "okay well you two kids have fun. thats my ride."

jack gives me the dirtiest look he could muster before i turn and walk towards the door. when i open the door i see sam standing there, looking cute as ever.

knowing that jack was watching me; i grab sams face and give him a little kiss on the cheek. i know that it wasn't much, but i just met sam. I'm not really willing to kiss him just yet.

i look back at sam and smile, "you just look so cute today."

he chuckles as he grabs my hand and drags me out to his car with him. "so where are we going tonight?" i ask as we both buckle in.

"to get high."

[vote, comment, share]

let me clarify, jack starts getting rude w her bc he is jealous that she is going out w sam bc he is starting to like luna and he doesn't want her hanging out w any guy that isn't him