three

jack and i enter the house after our full day of exploring. and by exploring i mean jack dragging me to all of the stupid places he likes to go to. we haven't spoken all day, aside from when sam asked for my number and he called me a whore again.

i stroll into the kitchen hungry; jack didn't want to stop and spend his money on me. i roll my eyes at the thought and ask the maid politely if she can make me some food.

jack comes in after and grabs some water out of the fridge. when the maid is done, she hands me the food she made and exits the kitchen. "fatty." jack fake coughs as i start to eat.

i laugh as i ignore his comment and continue with my food. "i never knew someone could be so egotistical and arrogant."

"I'm neither of those, i just like stating the truth." he simply says.

i finish eating and put the plate in the sink. at least jack hasn't made any rude remarks about me being spanish. i start to leave the kitchen when i feel a hand come in contact with my arm. jack pulls me back so I'm standing in between his arms, trapped between him and the counter.

i freeze in my spot as jack smirks and starts to bite down on me ear lobe. he starts to leave soft wet kisses down my neck. i shiver realizing that i need to push him away, but i just can't.

he laughs as he pulls away and says, "i affect you."

"no you do not." i say as i furrow my eyebrows and make my way towards the stairs once again.

this time, he doesn't stop me. i walk up the stairs and to my room. i sit down on my bed as i grab my phone and decide on calling my best friend, rosa.

she answers immediately and we greet each other.

"so, how is america?" she asks as she squeals.

"its great, aside from the boy I'm living with." i groan as i scrunch my face up and stand, starting to pace around my room.

"oh come on, it can't be that bad." she says as she laughs. i widen my eyes in disbelief, she doesn't understand how horrid it is to be staying with jack.

"I'm staying with a self absorbed asshole." i say.

she laughs, "is he like the 'I'm so hot' kind of self absorbed?"

"no, he's like the 'I'm not wasting my time on you' kind of self absorbed." i say as i groan again. i look over to my open door to see his door still shut.

"thats the worst kind." she says as she laughs again.

"its not funny. i can't deal with him at all. and I'm stuck with him by myself everyday rosa."

"just avoid him." she says as if that is the most simple thing on the planet.

"if only it were that easy." i say.

"you could avoid me by going back to where you came from." i hear a deep voice say from behind me. i turn around to see jack standing there with an angered expression on his face.

"i have to go rosa." i say. not waiting for her response before hanging up the phone and setting it on my desk. "were you eavesdropping?" i ask in disbelief as i furrow my eyebrows.

"hell yeah i was." he says as he rolls his eyes and strolls into my room.

"thats wrong." i scoff.

"not when you're talking about me."

my phone rings again and i pick it up to see an unknown number calling. i answer the phone and say a simple 'hello'.

"hey, its sam." i hear, causing me to smile.

"hi." i all i say before jack scoffs and storms over to me. he rips the phone out of my hand and puts to up to his ear. "sam, stop chasing after luna, she's a slut."

he hangs up the phone before shoving it back into my hands. i look down at my feet, suddenly feeling small compared to jack.

i look up to meet his gaze after a few seconds, realizing he hasn't said anything. his gaze is hard, and doesn't change when he sees my hurt one. i suck in a breath before setting my phone down and taking a seat on my bed.

"luna?" he asks. he probably is wondering why i haven't responded back to what he has said or defend myself like i did earlier. the first time, sam beat me to it.

"just please leave." i whisper to him.

i look up to see his face soften and he visibly becomes less tense. he takes a step toward me, but i hold my hand up to him, "leave." i say more sternly this time.

he huffs before he turns and leaves my room, turning to look at me before he enters his room and shuts his door.

[vote, comment, share]