seventeen

lost. thats a great word to describe me right now. i am physically and mentally lost.

i am physically lost because i currently have no idea where i am right now. and i am mentally lost because jack makes me feel like he wants me when madison isn't around, but as soon as she enters the room he acts like he doesn't even know my name.

i shake jacks behavior from my mind as i see a gas station on the side of the road. thinking its a smart idea to ask for directions, i pull over.

i place the car in park as i get out and enter through the door. i look around to see if anyone is around, but with my luck, i see no one.

although i do notice how horrible this little gas station looks. the lights are flickering on and off. the rim around the floor has mold on it. and the floor, which looks like it was once a nice white color, is now stained brown.

i also can't help but notice the horrid smell. it is a cross between weed, and rotten food. i shake my head as i walk around. i soon notice a door in the back.

i walk towards it noticing it is cracked open a bit. there is a light shining through, but i still can't see much.

i open the door more to get a better look. when i open the door fully, i see a bunch of men sitting around a table in the middle of the room. they all look as though they belong in a gang.

i see one passing out cards, and the others are watching him. there are a few men that are standing around the table, also just watching.

when i take a small step in, the floor creaks. this causes all of the men to shoot their heads at me while they all pull out their own gun.

they all have the guns pointed at me as i hold my hands up in surrender. the one that was passing out the cards starts making his way over to me.

i quiver in fear, not knowing what to do. "who do we have here?" he asks.

i bite my lip as i furrow my eyebrows, trying to stop myself from shaking. the guys eyes me up and down.

"wait a minute, you look familiar." he suddenly says. this only makes me furrow my eyebrows more, but this time in confusion. i study his face to see if it is a recognizable one or not.

i give up when i realize that I've never seen this guy in my life. "you're jacks little girlfriend. the one thats living with him." he says.

"w-what? how do you know that?" i ask.

he laughs, "do you not remember me babe?" he asks as he lifts up my shirt and runs his finger along my scar.

i gasp as i jump back, trying to get away from him. i watch as he looks back at all the guys behind him. "this is her, right?" he asks.

"hell yeah. id never forget such a pretty face like hers." one shouts. i scrunch my face in disgust.

"welcome to your new home." the guy in front of me starts again. "my names ryan, but you can call me daddy." he winks as all the guys behind him laugh and holler.

"what do you mean 'new home'?" i ask.

"it means that you're going to be staying with us for a while."

jacks pov

i pace around my room as i wait for luna to come back. i called everyone i know asking if they knew where she was; i even called sam.

thats how worried i am about her.

they all said that they haven't seen her, which makes me even more worried. she's already in danger being with me at the house; and now that she's out and about on her own, she's even more vulnerable.

i want to go look for her, but theres not much i can do considering she took my car. also, i have no idea where she would even go because she's not at sams.

i don't want to say anything to my mom about her being missing because this would be, like, strike four of me taking care of luna. and plus, i don't want to have to listen to all of the yelling she will do once she finds out.

if she doesn't come back in the next half-hour, then ill go out looking for her with nate or johnson. i want to do it now, but she might come back sooner then that.

i guess i will just have to wait and see.

[vote, comment, share]

i feel like this chapter was really poorly written

BTW I WENT TO THE HOODIE ALLEN CONCERT ON FRIDAY; BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE GUYS OMG

HE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME I COULD REACH OUT AND TOUCH HIM