nineteen

ive lost the little bit of hope i had that someone was going to come save me. by now its been more than enough days, and im sure they've all forgotten about me by now.

i have no idea when this will come to an end; or if it ever will. ive definitely experienced enough physical touches since ive been here, and i don't think i will ever want anyone to ever touch me like that again.

im sure that rosa showed up at jacks house looking for me, and asking where i am. who am i kidding, im sure she's already hooked up with him by now. i honestly wouldn't blame her for it.

i just want to know when the next time i will see the daylight will be.

jacks pov

rosa and i have been thinking of possible places she could be for days. i can't even sleep, im so worried about her. i cant help but think it is the same person that hurt her before, but i can't be sure.

rosa keeps trying to call her phone but it is going straight to voicemail, so im sure it is dead by now. i finally decide to go by my gut instinct and i grab my phone.

i call nate and he picks up right away, "hey bro." he says through the phone.

"do you know where ryan and his men are located?" i question right away, having no time to waste.

"yeah, the old gas station down the street. why?" he asks after he answers.

"because i think they may have luna. and i need to go get her."

"do you want me to come?" he questions. i tell him that ill need him to and that he also needs to hurry.

i hang up my phone and tell rosa whats going to be happening. i tell her a million times that i need her to stay here because i don't want anything bad happening to her too, but she is so persistent on coming.

i finally give in as i go to my basement door and ascend down the stairs. i search the walls for the best gun to grab and take with me. by the time i finish choosing and loading them, nate has already come through the door.

but sam follows him. my blood boils when i see him walk through my front door. "why the hell did you bring him with you?"

"he was with me. and he said he wanted to help luna." nate responds.

i decide to let it go as i focus on rescuing luna, and also praying that she is actually there. we all walk out the door and pile into nates car.

he drives as fast as he can go down the road and pulls up to the gas station. i see my black jeep sitting in a parking spot to the right of us; now its confirmed.

we make a plan on how to get in there, and get out quickly. we all walk to the door and follow our plan.

lunas pov

as i am sitting in the metal chair, looking at the ground, i hear gun shots from outside of the door. i scrunch my eyebrows as i look up.

i wonder what could be going on out there. but before i could think too hard, the door id pushed open. i close my eyes thinking it may be ryan again, but then i hear an all too familiar voice.

i open my eyes to see jack and sam running into the room together, how odd. jack runs to my side as he starts undoing my handcuffs.

"jack? what are you guys doing here? how did you find me? why are you with sam?" i ask all of the questions that come into my mind at the moment.

he ignores my questions as he just looks at me and continues what he's doing.

when he's done, i stand up out of the chair as they both stand in front of me. i debate on what my next move should be. they both take a step toward me and i wince a little.

im not ready for any guys to be touching me yet. ive been through too much to be able to. they both look at me confused before deciding to let it go, seeing as now is not the time to be questioning me on what happened to me.

sam walks out the door first, then me, then jack. we all walk outside to see rosa leaning against the car door. i squeal as i run and give her a much needed hug.

its been too long.

[vote, comment, share]

im honestly so sorry guys,it really has been too long; but ive been really busy lately & im so sorry for that, & im also sorry that this chapter is terrible
but update, guess who has a boyfriend?? & a tattoo?? thats right