eighteen

jacks pov

i furrow my eyebrows as i hear a knock on the front door. i get up from my position on the couch to go see who is here. 

i am even more confused when i see a gorgeous girl standing before me. though she is nothing compared to luna, she is still stunning. 

"is luna here?" she asks. 

"luna? you know luna?" i question back while i take in her presence. i look down to see that she has a bag full of luggage beside her. 

she nods. "im rosa, her best friend. oh gosh, did she not tell you i was coming?" 

"no, she didn't mention you at all." i shake my head. 

"im so sorry, i can just stay at a hotel then." she rushes, reaching down to grab her bag. 

"nonsense, you can still stay with us. there is no point in you getting a hotel room." i shake my head at her, trying to persuade her to stay. 

she releases a sigh of relief. "thank you so much." 

i reply with a short smile. 

"so where is luna?" she asks again while trying to look behind me, into the house.  

my smile drops as she mentions her again. i wish i knew, but i don't. 

"i haven't seen her since yesterday. she got mad and left." i inform her. 

"oh dear, ill give her a call then." she says. i watch as she pulls out her phone and starts to call luna. after a few moments, she pulls the phone away from her face. 

"she didn't answer." she says. 

i bite my lip as i shake my head. i had a little bit of hope that she might of answered rosa considering they're best friends, but she's not. 

something must be wrong with her if she is ignoring everyone. 

lunas pov 

i turn my hands in the metal handcuffs that are around my wrists. they are tightly secured around them, making sure there is no way of getting out. 

i am also tied down to a wooden chair in the middle of a dark room. although ryan keeps coming in occasionally to make sure i am fine, i still feel alone in here. 

but honestly, im not fine; how could i be fine when im being held hostage. all because of jacks stupid mistakes. this is all of his fault and he should be the one in this chair, not me. 

they have also taken everything i own, making it impossible for me to contact anyone for help. i don't know what to do, i don't know how to get out. 

they've even stripped me of my clothes and left me in nothing but panties and a t-shirt. due to the loss of clothes, it makes it even easier for the ropes around my body to cut into my exposed skin. 

i cry out in pain as i try to move around in the chair. due to my loudness, ryan comes into the room. 

"whats wrong?" he asks me as he walks towards me, examining my body. 

"these ropes are hurting my body." i whine out hoping that he'll take them off. 

"aw baby, let me take those off for you." he says as he pulls out a knife and starts to cut the rope. 

my eyebrows furrow at the change in emotion from him. why would he just take them off that easily for me. when he's down cutting the ropes, he pulls me up from the chair and walks me to the door. 

i don't question anything as he takes me out of the room and down the hall, to what looks like a bedroom. he then sits me down on the bed. 

i thought that maybe he was going to let me take a little nap for a while, but i am proven wrong when he shuts and locks the door. 

i then watch as he walks over to a dresser and pulls out even more rope. i shake my head as i become confused once again. 

"what are you doing?" i question, my voice shaking. 

"this will only hurt a little bit baby." he laughs as he starts to tie my hands to the bed post. i try to protest against his actions, but he isn't letting me go anywhere. 

"struggling is only going to make things worse sweetheart." he says as he tries to put his hand over my mouth. 

tries.

soon both of out clothes were off, and my screams were the only thing that was heard.

[vote, comment, share]

im sorry for not updating, i just have a lot of things going on in my life at the moment. 

and sorry for this short little update, but ive had writers block, and i still do.