At Home

Kristinas House:
"Kristina an apocalypse is starting!" Kristinas annoying sister,Krystal,said as she ran into the room.
"Yeah right... " Kristina said as she played on her phone listening to music. Just then a blast of lightning came through the roof almost hitting Krystal
"What did I tell you!" Krystal said smiling ignoring the fact that she almost died.
"Shit.....so soon? "Kristina mumbles and grabbed her sister. Kristina pulled out a 2 backpacks,a suitcase, and her laptop and charger. She opened her closet,and pressed a button on the back of the door.
"Woah....."Krystal said as a staircase came into view.
" Yeah,yeah,oh my gosh soooo cool!" Kristina said sarcastically and tossed Krystal the two backpacks and went down the stairs.

With Katia at McDonald's:
"AHHHHHHHH!" a random stranger screamed as acid dripping from the ceiling poured onto her plate.
A wall opened and Kristina and Krystal walk out and the door closes.
"KATIA!" Kristina screams as people run around in panic to get out.
"Kristina? What's happening?"
"No time to explain we have to go!"Kristina says and grabs Katias arm.
"No! What's going on!"Katia yells and pulls away from Kristina.
"Do you want to die? If not come with me." Kristina says and heads back to the wall they came out of. Katia glances at her family that is looking around not knowing what to do. This brings tears to her eyes as she follows Kristina down the staircase.

At Gabys home:
Gabys bathroom wall opens,and a startled boy surprisingly lets out a high pitched scream.
"Where's gaby?"Kristina says to the boy.
"In the the yard.... "
"Thank you!"Kristina says as she leads her confused ontourage outside.
"What about our family!?" Krystal asks
"What about MY family" Katia asks.
"Who is she?" Krystal asks and points at Katia. They keep asking questions that Kristina doesn't have the time to answer.
"SHUT UP!" Kristina says and turns to them. "I will answer all your questions in a bit but you have to wait okay."
Krystal and Katia nod thier heads and they got outside grab Gaby and head to an underground tunnel in Gabys backyard.
"Hey I didn't know we had one of these. Figures how can you know Kristina if you never came over." Gaby rants off
"I wouldn't ask questions if I were you. " Katia whispers to Gaby.
Kristina produces a flashlight from her backpack and shines the light in the tunnel.
"Time to get Anyssa and Elizabeth and we'll be done. " Kristina says quietly as if to encourage herself.
"Um.....no offense,but it seems like you have the answer sis,so if you'll um explain what going on that would be just dandy!"Krystal says sarcastically adding a fake smile.
"I said I'll explain later."Kristina says through shut teeth.
"Oh,so this is your sister!"Gaby and Katia exclaim as the three keep up a steady conversation as the get out of the tunnel and into Elizabeths closet.
"Hmmmmmm...always thought it was bigger."Gaby said as the step out,and see Anyssa and Elizabeth open mouthed on the bed.
"We don't have much time,and we have to go so grad something you treasure and get into the tunnel."
Elizabeth grabs her phone,and Anyssa grabs her Pokemon cards from the table.
"So where are we going?" Elizabeth asks.
"That's what we all want to know..."Katia, Gaby, and Krystal say tiredly.