Where Are They Now?

-Elizabeth -Kristina -Artyom -Devin -Katia -Gaby
-Violet -Lisa -Roger -Ramon -Anyssa -Krystal
-Maria -Jetzely -Nathan -Joey

Elizabeth and Artyom- They moved to Russia to start of new and look for Artyom's family but all they found was his little sister who was twelve. They bought a new house and took care of her and soon got married and had a child that they named Stephan after Artyom's father. They soon visited Anyssa and Jetzely to let their many children mix and have fun. This soon became an annual "family" gathering.

Kristina Dotson-She went back home to find no one. She expected that due to no one except her sister and brother expecting the appocalypse. She had a feeling that her brother was still alive. She went in search for him and found him in California. She soon took the job to look for peoples loved ones to help and reshape the economy. She later bought a piece of the world and started a colony.

Gaby Heredia- Gaby went home to find only her brother half starving and sick. Just sitting at deaths bed. She nursed him to health before moving to Germany to start a new life. She worked hard to earn money. She worked two jobs to provide for her and her brother. It was a hard job but Gaby found happiness in her life with her little brother. She soon took in Nathan. Her last name changed soon after that.

Katia Marquez- She went to Harlingen in search for her dad. Kristina did Katia a favor and found him in San Antonio. She brought him back to Katia and Katia lived on catching up with her shows. She lived with her dad in a new house. She eventually met up with a guy named Mauricio at a coffee shop but sadly he moved away before she could confess her feelings. Her dad found out and gave her chocolate to console her. He also bought a TV for her room.

Nathan Cavasos- Nathan went home to find his dad laying on the couch with a bite. Nathan had been through a lot but this brought tears to his eyes. He couldn't kill his father so his father had to kill himself with a gun Nathan brought from Kristina's bag. Nathan could not live with himself and wanted to kill himself. Gaby walked in at the right moment to see Nathan with a gun to his head. Gaby brought him back with her and her brother to live with them.

Devin Powell and Anyssa Powell- They had one child, a girl. They had moved into a new house because of Anyssa. They named the little girl named Storm. At least that's what Anyssa named her. She named her that because they themselves had been through one big "storm" and they thought that this would be their next one to handle.

Jetzely Coronado/Sanders- Jetzely found love enventually. She met David when Kristina was taking a break at her house. She had brought David along with her because she still had to deliver him to his family. A spark filled them both and they soon had three children. Neon (which means beginning that meant for them the beginning of the apocalypse), Audry (which means strong and noble which reminded them how they had to be), and Ashton (which means the end which symbolized the end of the apocalypse for them). These were their children two boys and one girl.

Violet- She soon left the old battered base in utter confusions. All that mattered to her though was that she was free after 5 years of being a slave for Ramon. She reunited with her husband Gareth. They soon visited Kristina so she could search for their child Teresa.

To the awesome we salute:

Maria-Died trying to protect Gaby.

To the not so awesome we remind you-

Ramon- Dies at the power of Gaby Cavasos and Kristina Dotson's epic collision power ball.

Lisa- Killed by Elizabeth and burned by Devin.

Roger- Bled to death. Inflicted wounds caused by Artyom.

Joey- Died a knife related death mostly the cause of Anyssa, Gaby, and Katia.

Krystal- Died at the hands of Kristina.

Fun facts-
All of the alive heros visited a show were they were asked questions. One the show Gaby revealed that she was pregnant. She said she was going to name the child Maria after the girl who gave her life to save her. This wooed the crowd to tears and awe.
Jetzely revealed that she was secretly related to Roger one of the anti-sepremes.
Elizabeth said that nothing imparticular happen in the apocalypse that was worth being noted.
Artyom had brought his little sister Grace and she told the crowd how she survived.
Artyom was left in a sadness that even crowd could feel.
Kristina revealed that Krystal was her sister and they did not like each other much. She said she does not regret killing her for the better of the economy.
Katia revealed her love for Mauricio during the show but little did she know that Mauricio was in the crowd. He stood up and waved his arms and ran up to the stage. Katia stuttered until he said that he would see her backstage after the show in her ear.
Nathan proposed to Gaby during the show. Even though marriage could not be done until the economy was reconstructed.
Devin did the same with Anyssa. The crowed awed and both of the girl said yes. They were given flowers, chocolate, and a ring backstage that day.