Um.....

"Maria! JETZELY!"Kristina shouts
"Guys! " They shout back.
"What the hell are you doing with Nathan he's really bad for survival things. " Elizabeth says.
"We kinda found him and he followed us. "Maria replies.
"I don't know ANY OF YOU! " Krystal yells.
"You know Maria."Kristina says.
"Hmmmmmm." She replies.
"Everyone this is my sister Krystal. She warned me about the apocalypse." Kristina says motioning to Krystal.
"There's an apocalypse!" Anyssa shouts.
"As always clueless Anyssa." Kristina and Gaby say as a car flies overhead.
"That's a bad sign.We got to go! " Kristina says frantically and grabs Katia.She steers the group into the forest,while Nathan hobbles behind the running group.
"Let's go Nathan! "Kristina shouts at the front.
"I'm.... Try..ing....." Nathan manages to say taking sharp breaths. Just then a ball of light shoots in front of Nathan nearly missing him. Nathan screams a high pitched scream,just as Anyssa mutters danm it.
"Nathan!" Devin yells
"He'll be fine... we have to keep moving thier coming closer."
"Who?!"Gaby and Katia ask.
"Why isn't Devin or Elizabeth not asking about this, do they know? " Katia asks.
"No." Kristina replies firmly and keeps running and everyone follows,but Nathan keeps getting farther and farther behind.
"We are losing Nathan." Kristina says
"Ummmmm....who cares? " Elizabeth says
"Yeah let's ditch him." Anyssa says a smile appearing on her face.
"That's wrong." Kristina replies.
"ITS NATHAN WOMEN!" Elizabeth replies as Nathan comes into distance. A looming figure comes from behind him appearing to be flying.
"RUN!! " Nathan screams.
"Listen to Nathan!" Devin screams frantically.
"I can't believe we're doing this."Krystal says,and the group runs into a full sprint. They come upon a wall that seems to go on for miles.
"What do we do?" Gaby and Krystal ask.Kristina looks around for inspiration,"Ummmmm...."