The Talk

"The people that are after us like Roger are called anti-sepremes." Elizabeth explains
"They are on the bad side. Me and Elizabeth and Devin are what they call sepremes.The good side.Me and Devin and Mega sepremes because we have more powers than most." Kristina explains
"The anti-sepremes want to really havoc on the world to get it under thier control, but to do that they have to eliminate all sepremes." Devin explained.
"what's with all the tunnels and tracking stuff ?"Anyssa asks.
"Thats classified." Kristina blurts out.
"Who's on the evil side,are there any suspects?" Gaby asks.
"Also classified" Elizabeth says.
"Um... Was Krystal a supreme?" Nathan asks.
"Ugh,you insensitive piece of crap." Kristinas mutters, and drags Nathan into the trees.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!"Nathan screams in the forest.
"I think it's going well..."Anyssa says.
Kristina and Nathan come out.
"Maria and Jetzely have any questions?" Kristina asks
"Why didn't you tell us? "
"I'm your neighbor!"
"I'm your friend!"
"Why didn't you give hints or something!?"
"You could've at least mentioned it!?"
"Enough." Elizabeth says holding up her hand.
"We couldn't tell any of you. We didnt even know that ALL of us were sepremes. You don't just go around telling people." Devin says.
"Well,Nathan agreed to run, train,and gain physical strength for our journey. Anyone who can not keep up will be left without a second thought. Training starts tommorow,and we are moving out tommorow morning so wake up early.Good night."Kristina says.
To this there was a bunch of protests,but Kristina just disappeared into the trees to mourn for her sister, and wish Nathan was dead instead of her. Once everyone was in their tents Katia found Kristina in the forest, and sat down next to her.Kristina leaned into her shoulder and stayed like that for 20 minutes and Elizabeth popped out of nowhere, and sat with them. Together they talked about all the crazy stuff happening in their lives. There was tears, confusion, sweat, stuttering, and plain craziness.

In the morning;
"Pack up your things people!"
"Give me like 100 hours,Kristina." Anyssa said.
"No time. We got to get moving. Our scent is here,and hounds will be here any moment. WAKE UP!" Kristina shouted waking up everyone.
"Who wants breakfast?" Kristina asks which, gets everyone up, and has thier things packed in about a minute.
Everyone is sitting down eating fruit, sausages,and drinking water.
"Well it's not a normal breakfast,but it will have to do." Jetzely said.
"Whatever." Elizabeth mumbles
"I don't know what your talking about..."says Gaby who is eating a pop tart that was stolen from Kristinas bag.
"So your the THIEF!"Kristina says pulling her bags closer to her.
"It was Anyssa!" said Gaby pointing at Anyssa.Katia makes a quick motion to hide her pop tart.
"You too!"
"No... " says Katis her mouth stuffed with pop tart.
"Gosh." Maria says," and you guys didn't get me one."
"Hey!"
"What I'm hungry!" Maria replies.
"Eh... " Devin says.
"Let's get moving... " Kristina says and stands up. Her phone goes off.
"Gata take a call first." Kristina says.
"You get service here?" Maria asks.
"Yes...... Yeah......... So we go....... Oh.... Well I kinda got an ontourage ......... NO..... sorry......okay see ya....out."
"who was that?" Devin asks.
"Head office"Kristina replies,"We got to go."
"Where?" everyone asks.
"I'll explain later... "
"So we're back to square one... " Katia mutters.