Midnight

Kristina walked out into the dark,saw a figure in the distance,and figured it to be Violet. She carefully walked toward the figure, as she walked closer she saw two people.
"Yeah, she going to be hard to manipulate." A boyish voice said.
"Yeah,just give her the impression you like her, or just be really nice to her." Anyssa says.
"Danm Anyssa" Kristina curses under her breath,as she felt a tap on her shoulder. She elbowed the person behind her as a reflex. The person made a muffled sound,and Ramon and Anyssa wildly looked around.
Oh god,Kristina thought, turned around,and picked up Violet.
"Let's go." Kristina whispered sharply as she heard Ramon and Anyssa saying whose there.
Wow they're dumber than I thought.
"Um... Will you not do that again, please." Violet spoke up, and Kristina recongnized her existence again.
"Oh, sorry. Reflexes." Kristina explained and shrugged her shoulders.
"Either way, I brought you here to tell you some dark things about this organization." Violet said brushing herself off.
"I thought it was just all dark?" Kristina said looking bored.
"No, this is darker. Just listen. Ramon is not a good guy. He is planning to manipulate you,and learn all about you,so he knows exactly where to hit. He's still working with Anyssa,but she is moved to the side at the moment. You also can't trust nobody in this organization. Not even Anyssa. She has already picked a side, and is far beyond saving. If Ramon asks you questions just lie or something,but becareful because he can read and shift stuff in your mind." Violet explained.
"Okay, but how can I trust you?" Kristina asks.
"Because I hear things. I have the unimportant role of bringing everyone important food. During those moments I hear all I need to know about this sick organization inside and out." Violet answered.
"Okay, but what about Ramon?He's a mind reader,and I don't really have any type of defense."
"Your a supreme aren't you?"
"Yes but-"
"Then use that." Violet answered as if she was telling Kristina to spell her name.
"But... " Kristina started as Violet sprinted off.
"Okay?" Kristina said and looked around not quite sure where to go. Then, she heard footsteps coming towards her. Kristina stood straighter and pretended to be interested in a nearby hole in the snow.
"Kristina,what are you doing here?" Ramon asked.
"What are you doing here?" Kristina countered.
"That's not important. Just.... go to sleep or something." Ramon said and walked in the other direction.
"Hm... Sounds guilty,but I'm to tired to follow." Kristina says to herself, and heads towards the building. Which was her mistake that started her downfall.