Step two; Defeat the Four

"HELP!" Gaby screamed from down below thrashing under a guards trying to keep the ever present knife away from her neck.

"Ugh...." Jetzely and Katia said from a distance making sure not to get to close to Gaby.

¨HELP!!!!¨Gaby screamed into the mans ear coincidentally hurting the man because of her ear piercing screams.

¨AHHHH!!¨ the man yelled covering his ears with his hands.

¨Wow....so that's how Nathan make people feel.¨ Gaby said staring at the man.

¨Gaby watch out!"Kristina yelled at Gaby as a two men charged at her. Elizabeth blasted the two men and they both gave glares to Gaby and quickly turned back to the anti-sepremes.

They had all been fighting for a couple of hours now and they were all very tired, drained, and hungry. Although Ramon's army had been slowly dwindling he had not showed up himself. Bodies littered the floor and everyone had given up the curtsy of not stepping on them. It was a very gruesome battle and everyone just mainly fought for their lives and wanted to go home. Finally as the army dwindled down to just men streaming slowly into only five people Anyssa woke up. Not being a sepreme she took a while to wake up because of the fumes.

¨What are you doing? Where in the world am I? What is Devin and Roger doing here? I thought all of you were dead?!?!¨ Anyssa exclaimed and struggled to gain control of her limbs.

¨YOUR ALIVE!!!¨ Devin exclaimed rushing to hug Anyssa.

¨Of course I am! It is going to take tougher stuff than fumes to kill me.¨ Anyssa said partly annoyed because of Devin hugging her. She shrugged off Devin,not liking hugs, and stood up with Devin's help.

¨Here! Knock her out again!¨ Kristina yelled and tossed over the can of fumes. Devin fumbled with the catch and hit it with his hand instead of catching it. It bounced over into Anyssa's hands. Anyssa tore the top off and sprayed the fumes at Devin. Devin backed away just in time to narrowly miss the fumes.

¨Hey stupid the fumes only work on girls!¨ Artyom calls over his shoulder.

¨Oh.¨ Devin replied sheepishly. He ran up to Anyssa and grabbed the fumes and turned it on her, ¨Don't make me use this.¨ Devin said while coming closer to Anyssa backing her into the wall.

While Devin was threatening Anyssa everyone else fought the remainder of Ramon's army. Everyone suffered very few casualties. Elizabeth threw the last anti-sepreme against the wall and stabbed him in his arm with her powers without touching the man. Finally, everything was done and they could leave and be rid of this apocalypse.

¨Okay, lets go everyone.¨Kristina called over her shoulder and went the fetch Anyssa thus turning her back to the door the anti-sepremes were coming out of. She tore off a elbow pad off a anti-sepreme girl on the way to Anyssa. She quickly strapped it on while a figure appeared through the door. Everyone was resting their sore bodies that they didn't notice the figure quickly slip into the room.

¨Lets just grab the bags. I think it is safe to say that this apocalypse is over.¨ Devin said sighing as Kristina picked up Anyssa.

¨Is it? To my understanding the apocalypse hasn't even started. I'm just beginning to make more anti-sepremes soon the whole world will be on my side.¨a figure said as he lurked in the shadows.

¨Who's that?¨ Nathan asked.

Three more figures move in and separate upon entrance. The three figures move around in a sort of circle formation and close in on Kristina and the others.

¨Everyone move in!¨ Kristina shouts as Devin and Nathan move toward the middle. Kristina hands Devin Anyssa and faces the figures. Ramon comes out of the shadows and with him Lisa, Joey, and Krystal.