Alaska

"Let me just call cousin" Anyssa says as she pulls out her phone and dials some numbers.
"Yeah, I got a surprise for you" Anyssa says.
"No, you can't know,because then it wouldn't be a surprise stupid." Anyssa replied rolling her eyes.
"I am at station 3,and I need a jet." Anyssa says into the speaker.
"Okay thanks." Anyssa says and hangs up.
"Who is coming to pick us up?" Kristina asks hesitantly.
"Ramon." Anyssa says.
"AHHHHHHHH! No! That's the last thing I need. I mean I can't face him right now. I need to gather my bearings and think. I don't want to see him at all. I hate him and everyone on you team! I hate your whole side! I mean the only reason I came here is because I value my life!" Kristina chatters nonstop.
"Kristina! Listen, there is nothing to be afraid of. Everyone thinks your great! I mean you fought of our team with your small one." Anyssa says.
"I don't care! Don't you see I have a reason to hate everyone. Including you!" Kristina says with spite and turns around.
"You know,you are very ungrateful. That is your one flaw you know." Anyssa says with hatred and turns around,as the jet lands down noisly.
"Isn't it the one and only Dotson?" Ramon yells over the noise of the plane.
"Yep, pretty ungracoiusly." Anyssa mutters and climbs into the back leaving Kristina to go up front with Ramon. Anyssa shoots a smirk at her and start playing Flappy Bird on her phone.
"So, Kristina welcome to the team." Ramon says happily.
"You'll be the new under boss." Ramon says with a glance back at Anyssa.
"AND ME?" Anyssa says shrilly as they lift of the ground. Kristina's whole team appears below the jet with different expressions. Katia, looking shocked slightly shaking her head as a tear dribbles down her cheek. Elizabeth with a painting of betrayal all over her face. Gabys face was impassive, and Nathan ran around screaming," The second traitor of this group!"
While, Devin walked away with his head hung low.
Kristina stared at the window wondering if they will ever forgive her.
"They will, eventually." Ramon says breaking the silence.
"Stop it! Get out of my head!" Kristina says angrily.
"Well, don't leave it so open. It's like your thoughts are leaking out of you!" Ramon replies.
"That sounds creepy." Kristina replies and takes a nap.
When Kristina wakes up she realizes she is suddenly super cold. Kristina starts to shiver, and suddenly she realizes they are in Alaska. She presses her face up against the glass.
"Yep, take in its beauty." Ramon said while driving the jet. He takes off one of his jackets and tosses it to Kristina.
"It's so beautiful. I mean the snow is so white so pure it's almost blinding. It all just looks like an outline of endless space! Like a drawing that needs to be filled. A stretch of land that's just forever white. Look penguins!" Kristina says pointing out the window at the distant figures.
"Well, we're looking at the expert of Alaska now." Anyssa says with a laugh.
"Thought you weren't gana talk. To anyone." Anyssa says mockingly.
"Well, I've collected my bearings and I've got some things to say." Kristina says staring fascinated by the beautiful land called Alaska.