chapter 1

"Jeena. Jeena!" Oh my god what did I do? I rubbed me eyes and realized what I did and it's nothing new. "Jeena did you fall asleep in my class?!"

"What? Miss.fish, why would I fall asleep in your class? This is my favorite class ever." I gave her a smile. She was not putting up with me today.

"Go to the-" the bell rang. Saved by the bell.

"Nice reading class today, miss.fish"

"This is math." Oh, well fucked that up. Maybe i should stop sleeping in that class.....Na.

"Hey baby, what's up?" Nick asked(my ex)

"I have a name and it not baby cuz I'm not your baby. I know you have I thick skull but, danm. Its been a month." I gave him a leave-me-the-fuck-alone look and he backed off. "Bye bye Nicky."

"Jeena," I turned to see Nelly the slut who took my ex that I thought I loved."what's up hoe? Haven't seen you in like foreves, lol well see ya i got to go ttyl, kisses byee." God I hated her. Ignoring Nelly I just cept walking to my locker.

"Did you fall asleep in math again?" Asked my best friend Shelby. I just looked at her. "Danm it Jeena, when are you going to learn you need to sleep at your house and not in class. I don't know if you can graduate if you continue like this." She was staring at me. Was she waiting for me to say something? Did she ask me a question? Na, I'll wait.

"Owww are we playing yell at Jeena?" Here comes Adam dum ass. "Clean your room. Do your homework. Fuck me. Wash the dishes."

"Wait what?" Is he high I can't tell. At this point Shelby is laughing her ass off.

"Fuck me." He said stepping closer.

"In your dreams." I step closer

"Jokes on you cuz I all ready do."he comes real close so I back into the lokers, Shelby left. And I don't know what to do I go along.

"I'm not surprised. Half the guys in the school do."

"Oh, I know. We all go to one big meeting at the end of the week once a month."

"Hey, you two get to class!" The teacher whom I don't know said to us. Adam slammed his junk into me before walking away. It kinda hurt but whatever. We started down the hallway.

I walked into English I think thats when I saw him the first time, and danm he is a babe. He had long drown hair with beautiful eyes, and that's when it hit me. He was in my set.

"Hey you," I walked over to him "move. That's my set."

"Oh, yeah no problem." What no fight? He just going to let me push him around like that? I mean he's pretty buff. He could take a little girl like me. He sat right in front of me. Instead of sleeping in that class I desided to see what class this really is cuz it's not English.