chapter 12

He's right there, did he see me? Dose he even like me? Why is he even on my bus? I sot right in front of Josh and Tj. "Awww, did you guys have a sleep over? How cute,"

"I know we are but sorry I don't date blondes." I gave Josh a look and turned around. That's such crap cuz last year he dated the chick kayla.

I put my other headphone back in and look out the window. I wonder if he likes me I mean he's funny and cute with his deep drown eyes. I can hear them talking over my music, so I turned it down so I could hear them better.

"I don't think she can hear us."-Josh

"What if she dose?"-Tj

"No way, you like her!?"-Josh

"No...maybe...ok fine yeah a little." I start to blush a little.

"Ask her out. Go see a movie or something." Before I can hear Tj response I blast my music again.

When we pull into school, I try to act normal. But I don't know if I can. I just don't know if I like him like that. I get up to walk off the bus and Tj was staring at me.

I removed my right headphone."Do you need something?" Crap he is kinda cute. No im not going to date him. He's too good for me!

"Umm no, I just-"

"Ok, well see you in class." I basically run off the bus. I don't want to date him.

As I'm walking to my locker I feel people staring at my. I turn to see two freshman girls looking at me. "What!?" They look down and walk away.

"Hey, we got a test on math this morning." I gave Austin a fuck-it look. " she going to fail you if you don't stop sleeping in her class."

"I kwon, but I get headaches if I'm just in the same hallway as her." I start to open my locker "you want to skip her class?"

"Jeena, no skipping class! Its bad enough you sleep in them." Some times I wish Shelby wasn't so...shelby.

Austin hands me a paper and walks away. I take a look and its the answers to the test. No fucking way. He wrote a little note:

Try to get a few wrong so its not easy to tell.

I stuff it in my pocket and grad my things for math and English. I look over to dee hunter and Shelby walking so I go the other way.

"Hey, can we talk?"

****Danny's POV****

"No Danny, we can't." She tried to walk away, but I hug her. The one thing I miss about "us" is her hugs, but I never told her. "Look Danny, this can't happen. We're over ok."

"Come on you don't really believe that, do you?" I brushed her hair to behind her ear. I know she loves that. I hug her again I whisper, "I'm sorry." And touched where she hit her head. I walk away, knowing it will affect her. She was always a sucker for a bad boy.