chapter 13

"Don't fall for him again, Jeena. He's not worth it." Shelby reminded me.

"I know, but it's Danny. Plus, he said he was sorry." I begin.

"Why put yourself through that again?" I know what she's saying, and I know she's right. "Whatever happened to Austin or Tj?"

"Their ok, I guess." She gives me a look. She hates me, I'm calling it.

Hunter walks up, "can you help me with her?" Shelby complains, she just needs to understand that I'm a complexes person.

"Yo you, stop being a pain in her ass. Got it?"

"I'm not a child!" I say.

"Yeah, cuz you a baby. A big fat ass baby that no one wants. So they just screen at you like a doll, you'll never be a good

"Fuck you, Dick!" I yell maybe too loud.

"Hey you Blondy," I turned to Mr.Kelly. I don't have him, but I hear he's an ass. "Friday after school. What's your name?"

"Jeena Taylor," he wrote it down gave me a look and walked away.

I storm off too I can't believe Shelby's with such a jurk. Well he's nice to her, at least. But in second grade when my boyfriend punched her on the bus I broke with him the next day. (True story actually) I just don't get it at all.

I walked into history and sat next to Tj."hey," I say. The bell rings.

"Hey I've been meaning to talk to you-" the Mr. Mac cut him off.

"Ok guys now let's get started." He went on and on about the Italian Renaissance. He put some notes on the board that I didn't take and casually mentioned we have a quiz next week. Fun.

After the bell, I quickly left for my locker. I grabbed some money and got a Mtn Dew and a bag of oven baked chips from the vending machine and went to our lunch table.

I give hunter a nasty ass look and sat across form him. I see Tj go and sit with Josh and I'm a little weird feeling in my gut. Maybe I just need this food in me.

"Hey Al," Victoria put her water down next to me.

"Hey Vic," she walks off to get her lunch. I look around the table and realize that I don't talk to any of them but Vicky. Why is that? I mean I used to talk and joke around with all of them. What happened?