chapter 4

Tjs POV:

I looked around for my brother after the last bell rang. He is a senior this year and my ride to and from school till I get my own licence in a few mouths. I can't stop thinking about how cute Jeena is. Its been so long too. With her long blond hair, blue eyes. She is a god. I wonder if she likes me? I bet we would last. We may get married, have a few kids when we're older. I'd love to wake up too see a princess every morning, and one who's all mine.

"Hey you, I asked you a question." Cole snapped his fingers in my face. "Did you see Josh today?"

"Oh uh yeah, he's in my lunch." I remembered lunch those guys were so mean to jeena. It didn't seem to bother her tho. I wonder if its always like that at the table? Its a fun table, there all so funny. "What about you, did you see him?"

"Yeah we got third block together." Me and Cole are really close with Josh. He was my best friend when we were little. We don't really talk that much anymore, but maybe living near him will reconnect us. Do I over think things? Na, maybe I under think things? I wonder.....

Jeenas POV:

"Hey, I'm home." I look straight at him and he looks at me, he doesn't answer."how was your day?" Still answer. I walked pasted him. "Good talk."

After a little while, I heard the front door slam and run to the window. I see the thing going to the car for work. Thank God, its about time. I go into the living room and watch some TV. I put on The the latest recorded episode of Pretty Little Liars. The new season is so messed up. While I was watching the show my phone buzzed and scared the crap out of me.

Shelby: omg so I saw that new kid with ig his brother and there both so fuckin hot!!

Oh yeah, I forgot about his brother. His name was like Cole or something like that.

Me: yeah his name is Cole I think and don't you have a boyfriend?

Shelby: just hunter he'll understand XD

Me: OMG have fun with that lol

Shelby: so did you talk to josh on the bus today

Me:no

I lied. I don't want to talk about it right now. The conversation was one I never liked having, but that didn't make it any less true.my phone went off again I thought it was Shelby but...

Danny: hey baby sorry I wasn't at school today I was getting some "stuff".

I can't believe I forgot I had a boyfriend.