chapter 8

The words "You ok?" Still ring in me head, over and over again. What happened my head hurts. I opened my eyes. Where I'm I? This isn't the party. I'm in a hospital? Crap I am. Good thing I didn't drink.

"Good your up, now can you tell me your name?" The doctor flashed her light in my eyes. God those danm lights.

"Jeena, Jeena Craven. What happened?"

"Well, miss craven I need to call your parents. Can you give me there number?" She hands me a peace of paper I wrote down my moms number and name.

"Now can you tell me why the hell I'm here, and why is my head killing me.

" You got in a fight and got pushed to the floor and hit you head." Danny. I can't believe that....that.....what's the word?

"What's the ummmm....." What the hell.

"Damage" damage I knew that. Didn't I? "Yeah, just what I thought."

"What?!?" Is there something wrong with me?

"You have a little brain damage." What! No. I...I can't. I'm so kinking his....his...ass. Hey, i remember. "Don't worry it will come back k slowly. You will remember the the important things. But forget the simple like a name of a friend or apple juice. Things like that."

bizz-bizz

"What's that?" I jumped a foot in the air.

"Your phone." She picks up my phone and hands it to me. 6 calls and 12 texts from Shelby, 2 from mom, one call from Tj, and 7 texts from Austin. "Its been going off all morning." Morning? I looked at the time and it was 6:20 AM. Crap.

"When can I go home?"

"We called your mom she'll be here soon." I'm so...... umm....oh, dead.