chapter 2

"Class, this is Tj Jackson he just moved here from Florida." Mr. Mac said starting whatever the hell this class is.

"Why would you leave Florida for little old Watervliet up state New York?" He turned around to look at me.

"I wanted to." I trembled at the sound of his voice. His lips were perfect like he was a gift from the heavens. There was something about him that for formilear about him. I don't know maybe not. "What's you name?"

"Tj ,was it? Well I'm just little old Jeena." I gave him a smile and he returned it.

"Ok, Jeena just because your not sleeping today does not let you get to talk in my class." As Mr. Mac when on with the notes and found that his class was history. I tried not to fall asleep but I think I did for a second a few times.

After the bell rang I got up fast so I could get in front of Tj. "Hey, Jeena can you help me?" I turned to see Tj holding out a papper. I walked to him and looked at it. It was his schedule.

"Here, you have lunch with me. You can sit at my table if you want."

"That'd be great, thank you." He got up from his set he was taller then me by like half a foot. We were walking out of the class room we went to his locker to get his lunch, then mine to put my stuff away.

"Did you sleep in history today?" Shelby asked

"No, she was up the hole time. Hi I'm Tj." He stuck his hand out to shake it, Shelby shook his.

"How do you know my classes when I don't even know what that are?"I felt ams rap around me, I looked at the hands and I knew who it was."Hello Hunter, but Shelbys over there." He gave I chuckle, then kisses me on the check

"see there's enough of me to go around." He walked over and like made out with Selby in the hall way. But I guess I shouldn't be talking since I like fucked Abam in the hall way last block.

"I love you." Hunter said to her.

"Gross, come on let's get out of here Aj."

"Tj," he corrected. I knew his name but I wanted to seem cool. I mean I don't try a lot. It just happens. we get to lunch and go sit at the table in the corner like I always do.

"Ok guys this is Tj, Tj guys."

"You suck at this, dang is sucking dick the only thing you good at?" Tommy asked

"Yeah but you'll never know how good I am." I look over to see Vicky walking over "hey Vic, this is Tj"

"Hi, im vicky." She leaned in "Danm, he's hot." I gave her a nod.

We listened to there conversation, they were saying talking about who was who. There was Jacob, he is like the same height as me and a Freeman but he's cool I guess. Then there Alex, Alex is on the football team but has a girlfriend otherwise I'd probably date him. He is a cutie. We dated in seventh grade and he thinks I cheated, but whatever I know I didn't. Then Tommy, Tommy is kinda into me but I don't like him that way. He is a Junior and short. I hate dating short people, its just awkward. Then hunter came to ruin everything. Hunter is dating Shelby even though he hits on me all the time.

Hunter sat across the table from me. Vicky finished what she wanted and gave the rest of her lunch to me. "I see you still hate-"

"Don't you dare go down that road hunter or I swear to god I will cut your throat right here and I'll give Shelby your heart." I gave him a smile. He just stared at me.

"Oh, he meant to say "love." I still can't believe you hate that word. Most girls your age loves the idea of love." I gave Tommy the dirtiest look in the world. He just blowed a kiss.

"I hate all of you," I looked around the table."except Vicky and I guess Tj."

"So, Tj where did you move from?" Vicky asked only to change the subject off me. This table just likes to attack me sometimes.

"Florida, but before that I lived in in north Carolina." He looked that me when he said that. But why?

"Oh hey Jeena, didn't you live in north Carolina before moving in the middle of sixth?" Vicky was looking at me now to.

"What?"

"Didn't you live in north Carolina before you moved here sixth grade?" Vicky asked.

"Oh, yeah. Why?" God I wasn't paying attention at all like I heard them but I came in one ear and out the other.

"Tj used to live there before Florida." There still looking at me. What did I do? I didn't fall asleep, I think, Did I?

"Cool" not knowing what else to say. I finish eating and got up too go throw away the tray. "Hey Josh," I used to like josh a lot.

"Hey, I see you meet my cousin." He walks to my table and starts talking to Tj like they've been been friends for years, but I guess they're cousins so that makes sense. I follow him, and sit in my set.

Oh my god how did I not see this earlier. I do know Tj. Dose he remember me?