chapter 10

Shelby: you coming to school today?

Me: yeah on the bus now, god I miss Danny's car.

Shelby: yeah I know I'm sorry

Me:well see you in a few

Shelby: k

The bus got to school and I went inside. I got to my locker and started putting my books in my locker and getting things together for my first two classes. Suddenly I felt arms rap around me. I jump and truned to see Tj. "What the hell, man. Not cool." I punch him in the arm and continue getting ready for my day in hell.

"Hey, you need to save your energy for your hard day at work. Did you have a good breakfast?" I can't really tell if he's kidding, honestly."

"Cute, but your not my boyfriend." I turn to shut my locker.

"No, but I am." I looked over to see the best stupid ass I know.
"Hi Adam, you really need to find someone new to obsess over, cuz I'm getting bored."

"I can change that, if you give me one chance." He gives me a crooked smile."Come on, let's just face the fact that I love you." I felt my fist tightened, not here,not now. He knows I hate that word and yet he said it, why?

"Well, I'm just going to let you guys continue whatever this is." Tj started to walk away. I grabbed his arm, it was nice and big.

"Don't go because of him. Here, I'll walk with you. We have awhile before first block." we start to walk and left Adam along, but he has other friends, I think.

We pasted Shelby and Hunter holding hands. "Hey Shel."

"Hey Jeena, Tj," She walks off to her locker and slowly going out of sight.

Me and Tj walk a little longer and I hear someone behind me "hey Jeena your here, how you feeling?" I wish I didn't, honestly.

I turned around, "I'm just fine Nelly, glad to hear you care though."

"Actually, I was hoping you'd stay in the hospital longer, but I guess some things are too good to be true." God I hate this bitch.

"Really, cuz I was just dying to come and see you today, I just adore you." I roled my eyes and walk away.

"Danm, you just shot her down." I gave him a look.

The last bell rang, so I gave Tj a hug and went to class. After that morning I think I need a nap, Shelby's going to be mad. Oh well.