chapter 3

I can't believe it. I never thought I'd see him again. He's still cute. lol, I kill myself. I wonder if he remembers me. It hasn't been to long since I saw him only a few months. Oh see, I know Tj because last year we met on a cruise. We hit it off to but after a week we stopped talking. Dang, who knew we would see each other again. I can't believe he moved here.

Walking into last blolk and saw him sitting in the back. "Hey, Tj your in my seat again. What I'm I going to do with you?"I gave him a smile and sat in front of him.

He leaned in close, "Did you miss me?" Still smiling I noded.

"You do remember." I can not stop smiling now. What the hell. I need to stop. Can he see me smiling? Does my teacher see me smiling? Is anyone looking at us? I looked around, everyone was doing there thing. This class is my study hall but I hated it, well just the teacher. She was going over the class rules, like we forgot, she told us the same thing everyday, Well every class.

"How could I not? You were the best part of that vacation." Woth him still whispering in my ear I almost melted like butter. I remembered all the good times we had, lol.

"Well you now the drill so get going." What's her face said. I turned to Tj and we talked about the school, why he moved, what we've been up too it was nice actually have a conversation again. Without worrying if I say something wrong he will cut me throat.

"Do you remember when that girl was waking and almost fell into the pool that one night we walked the ship?" A asked not knowing if he did.

He started dieing, I thing he did. "Yes, wasn't she drunk?"

"Yeah, with her big black heals, almost the size of my neck."at this point we both were dieing. God, I love his laugh.

"Remember when your little sister hit on me?" We were laughing twice as hard now.

"Oh my god, I forgot about that. She hits on everyone thought." My little sisters name is Abby and she's 11. 10 when we're on the trip. We talked the hole block till the bell rang. He gave me his number so we could talk more, but I don't know when I should cuz I don't want to seem clingy or annoying. I'll wait till I get home. I didn't talk to anyone on my way out. Just got on my bus and waited for my stop.

I felt a tapping on my shoulder I had my head phones in so if whoever it is I couldn't hear them. I turned to see josh. I took out a headphone. "Yes? Do you need something?"

"Do you like My cousin?" I gave his a weird look like I had no clue who he was talking about, But I knew. "The new kid, Tj."

"No," I lied " if I did its none of your concern. Besides he's not my type." That was true.

"What's your type?" He took out his glasses and acted like he cared.

"The one and only bad boys. You know, the ones who makes you feel like shit about yourself. That's my guy."he gave me a look, I don't know what it meant. I thing he thought I was kidding, but I wasn't. Is that bad that I go for those guys? I don't know, dit about 87% of the time there hot AF.

"Wait, your not kidding are you?" Told you. Dang, I can read people nicely.

"No, why would I lie?" Stilling giving me that fucking look, but it was cute on him.

"I always thought you dated jurks was cuz your were bored, but did you actually believe you devered a guy like that?" I didn't know what to say. I mean, I do but...

"Yeah, cuz I do." I turned around and put my headphones in. I could hear them talking about it, but they thought I couldn't. I got off the bus kinda pissed. Half way to the door I remembered that the thing was home(my step dad). I slowed down and felt my phone vibrate. I looked to see:

Josh: don't go after those type of guys anymore. Cuz you do need better then that.

I ignored the text, its funny cuz he knows I read it too. With my music blasting, I walked into the house. Hopefully he is still sleeping....yup. So I sneek in my room to go to sleep. At leat till the thing leaves for work.