chapter 9

"What the hells your problem! You don't have any right going to a god danm to go to a mid night party!" Why is he screaming

"Sir, I'm going to need you leave if you a can't control yourself." Dr.Avery said to It. Me and Dr.Avery have gotten really close the last few days. With It coming and yelling at me like this all the time I think he's scared to sent me home. I keep telling him that I'll be fine, but I kinda like it here. Its just so friendly and quite when Its not here yelling at me.

It storms out of my room and mom and my sister follow him Dr.Carson gose the other way "I'll see you later Jackson." She says as she walks out, she was the first doctor I had here.

"Yeah, sure thing. So, kiddo how you feeling today?" He looks through my charts to see if anything was add, just in case.

"Perfect. So, when can I go home?"

"Now."

"Really?!"

"No." What the hell. I'm fine.

"Why? I feel fine and I don't want to miss school tomorrow. I can't miss any school days. I'll break my record of days I slept in class."

"I wouldn't want that. Oh wait, yeah, your not going home till we know your fine for sure.

"But I have all my memory back and everything, please."

"I'll talk to Dr.Carson and see what she thinls." That's good enough for me. He is a good guy. "Now try and sleep." I slip under the blanket and go to sleep it wasn't hard I was tried.

****2 hours later****

"Jeena, wake up sweetie." Ok so I'm not in class. I opened my eyes, Dr.Carson was sitting beside me on the bed. "You have a visitor." I looked up to see Tj.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" God he's so cute. He has his baggy Batman sweatshirt on half zipped up with a black shirt.

"Yeah, I maybe coming to school tomorrow." I look at Dr.Carson. she just smiled and continue writing in my files.

"Hey Jeena, is this your boyfriend?" Dr.Avery said walking in and seeing Tj.

"No, he's just a friend from school. He came to tell you to let out so I can go to school tomorrow."

"Yeah about that, you have to wait till next week to go home."

"I hate you." Dr.Carson giggled and walked out.

"Well someone's just a ball of joy today." He took the chart and looked at me. "Well looks like your boyfriend here can take you home, your all clear." I gave him a hug and
Kayla walked in with one of her blue dresses she had in her car. I changed in the bathroom and Tj left.

As me, Kayla, and mom were walking out I gave Dr.Avery a hug. I'll miss him, he was really funny.

By the time we got home It had gone to work already and Kayla was packing to go back to her dorm. We said goodbye after dinner it was good after eating hospital food the past two days, it was nice.

After Kayla left I went to bed and had a dream about Tj and Austin fighting over. One thing every girl wants at some point in her life.