chapter 11

"Guys, were going over to the computer lab to do a PowerPoint on a type of drug:
•Acid
•cocain
•Marijuana
•Ecstasy
•inhalants
•Amphetamine
•LSD
If there's one you know of that you want to do that's fine. Each group of two needs to have a different drug. Youp have till Friday to present it." Mr.Boomer explained. I Started looking over the paper he handed out."ok, get in pairs. After you pick a drug go over to the computer lab."

"Hey Jeena, you want to work together?" My friend Vanessa's boyfriend asked.

"Yeah sure, you want to do acid?"

"Ok," he goes and tells Mr.Boomer what we picked and we went to the computer lab.

After health and only taking a few minute nap I'm getting super tired, and annoyed.

"Hey Jeena," Victoria walked up to me in the hall.

"Hey vic, how was you" I yawned, "weekend?"

"Ok, sorry about danny, I heard from some freshman girls this morning." Great now my life is the schools favorite reality TV show, but in person.

"You didn't go?" I don't know if she's ever missed a party before?

"No, cheer ran late so I figured I skip it. Plus, I knew Zack was going." Zack is Vickys Ex's he was a Senior last year, but has no life and hangs out with high schoolers.

"Oh yeah, I think I saw him. Well, see you later."I gave her a smile and we go our separate ways.

****Tj's POV****

Josh gets up and goes into his kitchen "Yo, you want so soda," he asked."Tj!"

"Uhhh, what? Ummm, no thanks. I'm fine."

Dang, I'm so tired. What time is it? 11:31pm.

"Hey, I'm going to head home. Its getting late and we got school."

"No, stay over I'm sure josh will let you borrow some close for school tomorrow. I'll call your mom, she has to listen too me anyway I'm the oldest." She winks and walks to her phone and calls my mom.

"Ok, thanks aunt Brook." But by the time I say something she is half way up the stairs having a conversation with my mom about sisterly, girly stuff I know nothing about.

Me and josh go up the stairs and I grab my stuff out of his room and go to the gest bedroom and laid down.

Knock knock"Hey, Tj you up?"

"Yeah, come in." Josh walked opened the door.

"Oh, your ready." He sounded surprised, but I've always been ready for everything. "Well, you want some food?"

"Yeah sure," I grab my stuff and we went down stairs to the kitchen.

"Oh good you boys are up. Josh your mother had to go in early this morning. She has a big meeting this morning." Josh's mom is an executive assistant for some big shot in the city. The job seems cool but the boss is a real ass.

Josh's dad hand us both a plate of two fried eggs, with toast, and some milk.It take about theirty minutes for us to finish eating, brush our teeth, and headed out the door. We walked a little up the road to his stop. If had my car already I could have drove but we haven't found a good one I want.

We were waiting for about ten minutes when bus pulled up. We got on there,and was only like five kids on. Me and josh sat in the set before last. After a few stops the bus was getting full. We were almost at school when she go on. "I didn't know she was on this bus?"