chapter 7

I fixed my makeup as we pulled in the drive way. Dang, wasn't even at the party yet and already cried. Shelby ended up coming with Hunter so we didn't have to pick her up.

"You ready to go in?" He is really cute, but Tj is too. I'll see how it goes, I guess.

I took a deep breath,"yeah, let's go." He ran around the truck and opened the door for me."thanks,"

"Yeah, no problem." We walked up to the door. We chould hear the music from outside. He whened to knock.

"Come in guys" I gave him a smile and walked though the door. There were people everywhere. It was a regular high school party, students drinking, probably having sex in some of the rooms upstairs. Just like every other party I go to. I wonder if Tj would have came if he knew about it?

"I'll go get something to drink, want some?" I shake my head "no" and he walks into a room. I go the other way, I find Jacey and Hunter talking to the the DJ. She sees me and walks over.

"Hey, where's Austin?" See looks around, almost spilling whatever is in her cup on me. I think she's been drinking.

"He went to get a drink. Are..."and there it is she spilled it on my shoes"are you ok?"

"Me? I'm amazing!"she put her arm around me and stared walking to Hunter. "Just like my boy friend. Have you met him?"

"Yes, I have met Hunter."

"Not Hunter silly," She pointed to the DJ, "Matt." Wow, she is going to feel it the morning.

"How many drinks has she had already?"

"Four, she dumped me on the third." It doesn't seem like he's been drinking that's good if he's driving her home.

"I would've dumped you be for I had and drinks that way in the morning I remember you crying."

"Guys, don't fight over me. There's plenty to go around."

"Honey, put your pants back on." Shelby is so crazy. Hunter runs after her with her pants I gave up a long time ago to help her when she drunk. Its just so funny.

"Hey, there you are."

"Finally I was getting worried." I turned around,"your not Austin."

"Nope, just the one and only Danny." I walked away. "Baby, come back."

"Don't you call my baby!" I can smell the boozes on him from here. He grabs my hand and pulls me back. Crap, well here's the party's fight.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." He pulls me real close to him.

"Get the hell off me!" I push him off but he pulls me right back.

******Austin's POV******

Where did she go? I can't find her. This house is so big. God she's going to hate me.

"Shelby, get back here!" Was that Hunter?

"Hey, come on I want to see Danny get his drunk ass kicked." Wait, Jeena ex danny? I'm going to follow them.

"Get the hell off me!" Fuck, is that Jeena?

"Come on baby I know you miss me."that ass if she did then would she be with me. I got to get over there. "Ewww, you bitch! You fucking bit me!"

"Yeah, and I will do it again if you don't leave me the fuck alone." Danm, maybe she doesn't need me.

"Fine." Shit he dropped her.

"Move," I ran to her, "you ok Jeena?"