chapter 15 final chapter

One year later

"Hey sweetie," I get into Tj's new car. Its an old beat up car that he's planning on fixing up.

"Hey, so where we going?" He never tells me anything. He gives me a smile. He is such a pine in the ass.

We've been talking things slow with our relationship. He's excited to take me too prom in three months. He is such a dork, but he's my dork.

He drives to make-it-out point. Its kinda funny cuz everyone calls it make-out point cuz that's what most teens come to do. What the other people come to do is make out the clouds cuz its just so clear above us. He drives up the hill and I realize way we're here.

Its a surprise birthday party.

He parks and I jump out of the car. I run up to Jacey and practically attacked me. "I can't believe you guys did this for me!"

"It was all Tjs idea." I turned to see him with some flowers and closing his trunk.

He walks to me and I give him a big hug.

The party was nice no drugs, no alcohol, and no drama. The best party I've never been too.

After every stared to leave I sat on Tjs hood of his car. "Hey, how was the party? Did you like it?"

I scooted over and laid on my side facing him. "Yes, it was amazing." He laid next to me and I pulled him too me so I'm laying on his chest.

We look up at the night sky. I'm going to miss this. I never want this to end. "So, what do you want to do tomorrow?"

I giggle at his question. "Mall?" He kisses my head.

"Anything you want." He is still to good for me. Bit I'm learning to deal with it, but he makes it really hard.

I can feel him tense up a little. "Are you ok?"

He gets up and scratches the back of his head, witch makes me weak every time. That's also how I know something is wrong. He takes my hands in his. "Darling, don't make this a big deal." My smile starts to fade and I give him a confused look. I start to think what he might say, none of them are good."Um...I uh have to tell you something, but don't hate me." He takes a deep breath. It give me a flash back to when he asked me out. "I ,uh, kind of, um, really care about you?"
"Is that a question?" Why'd he say it like that. He just blushes and looks at the hood of his car. I kiss his cheek, "I love you too."

**********

Hey guys sorry I needed to end it. Just got sick of it and wanted to start a new one but hope you like the ending. :)