chapter 14

It was all Danny. He fucked up all of my friendships. He scared them away. I don't know why I never saw this before. I had so many friends. I talked to everyone. But it wasn't just Danny, it was Nick too. My thoughts just cloud up my head.

Peter comes up and hugs me. "I'm so sorry baby girl." Peter's is like my brother, but a hot one. I only really see him at lunch. He pulls me real close to him and I put my head on his shoulder. "I'm driving you home later." He slowly let's go and kisses my head, which I missed. Danny forbade him to do it when we dated. People say he was too controlling but he just cared.

Vicky comes back with her lunch. "I got you an apple." I smile at her and she hands it to me.

I see Tj walking in. He walks over to josh's table then goes in the line with Tommy. Since when did they become friends? I let it go and eat my apple.

"Hey," I feel a hand on my shoulder and Tj sits on the other side of me. "I want to talk to you."

"Ok, what's up?" He looks around.

"Not here." He takes my hand and leads me down the hall. We looks around then hose into the green room.

"What are-" he puts his finger up to my mouth.

"Shh, don't talk." I nod.

He pushes me against the wall. I can't do it anymore I want him, bad. I go for it and kiss him, hard. He kisses me back.

***Tjs POV***

I have to talk to her. She needs to know how I really feel, even Tommy thinks I should do it.

There she is. I put my hand on her shoulder. "Hey, I want to talk to you."

"Ok, what's up?" I look around the table. I don't want to do it here.

"Not here." I grab her hand. Where can I go? The green room would be perfect. No one can see us from inside. Plus I don't think anyone will be there.

"What are-" I cut her off. If she talks then I'll get nerves and won't be able to tell her.

"Don't talk." I gentle push her to the wall so we don't get spoted.

Before I can say anything eals she kisses me. So, what does that mean? She gets kinda into the kiss, I can't leave her hanging like that so I kiss her back. I was amazing!