A Week Later

*time skip to after Katelyn had her play and Aarmau's kiss happened*
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Text with Aaron:
"Hey"
"Hi, do you wanna come over? I wanna talk to you about something"
"Ummm... Now?"
"Yeah"
"Uhh... Sure, I'll be there in a minute"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Aphmau's POV:
I wonder what he wants to talk about... I wonder if I look okay? Should I wear the sweater he gave me? Maybe I'll just wear my normal sweater..... You know what, I'll wear the sweater I got from Aaron.
*I get to Aaron's house*
*knock* *knock*
*Aaron opens the door*
"Hey Aaron!", I said, still shy after our last encounter.
"Hey, come in!", he greeted me in.
"Ummm.... So what did you want to talk to me abo-", I was interrupted by Aaron.
*he grabbed me and pulled me closer*
Why aren't I pulling away?! I thought to myself.... I already knew the answer..... It felt nice, being held by the one I love..... When did I start feeling this way I thought? I don't- my thoughts were interrupted by Aaron, again.
"I wanted to tell you something, for a while now, and I'm sure you now what it is......", he started to mumble, as he was blushing?!
As I saw Aaron blush I knew what he was going to talk about... It was our... K-k-k-ki-ss..... What's wrong with me? Now I'm blushing..... Now we're both blushing.... Silence filled the air as I was still held tight on Aaron's abs- *ahem* chest. I don't know if I should start this conversation, or if I should wait for Aaron to say something..... I don't know what to do anymore..... I started to tear up...
"What's wrong?", he quickly asked, worried.
"I just.... I.... I just don't know anymore...", I replied, as Aaron wiped off my tears.
"What don't you know? You can tell me anything", he replied.
"My emotions.... Feelings.... I just don't know how to feel anymore.... I don't know what this feeling is.... I don't know anymo-", I was interrupted by Aaron, again...
*he pulled me closer and gave me a kiss*
I blushed red..... I liked it, but I'm so embarrassed..... I don't know what to do with this feeling I have.......
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Thanks for all of the support you guys have given me on this fanfic! Thank you so much! I really enjoy writing these and I hope you guys will continue to enjoy this fanfic! The next part will be Aaron's POV on what just happened, and possibly more! I will try my best to get the parts out sooner, but I have just gotten multiple projects and I have exams coming up, so I may not have much time to write, so please bear with me! Hope to see you guys in the next part!