Aaron's friend?

I'm so, very sorry for the delay in uploading this part! I have been really busy, especially with my end of the year assignments and exams! Anyways, on with the story!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Aphmau's POV:
I woke up to see Aaron, but at his house, in his bedroom.....
"I-I'm..... So confused", I mentioned, painting a confused look on my face.
"A-APHMAU!", Aaron yelled, hugging me tight.
"Aaron?", I asked, confused.
"I was so worried about you!", he answered.
"Wha?", I questioned. (And yes,I meant to spell it that way)
"You were out for 3 days.....", he said, staring into my eyes.
"Oh.....", I replied, looking down at his feet.
"Is something wrong?" He questioned, lifting my head up.
"What's today's date and time?", I asked.
"It's May 21st and 3:00 pm.... Why?", he answered back, a little confused.
"N....no reason why", I answered, feeling dizzy again.
"Are you okay?" He asked, worried.
"I just.... Feel.... A little.... D-dizzy..... And maybe.... N-nauseous...?", I mentioned, as everything went black.
I woke up to that white room again....
"APHMAU?!", Aaron yelled, as he was tearing up.
"I thought I would lose you again!", he mentioned, hugging me tight.
"What's today's date and time?", I questioned.
"Oh.... Uhhh, it's May 21st, 3:00 pm.... Why?", he asked, confused.
"Oh, no reason! What's the year?" I questioned, wanting to know what was happening.
"It's 2020", he replied.
"Thanks, I'm going to take a nap right now, if it's okay with you? I'm just really tired and dizzy", I mentioned, as I started to doze off, while staring at Aaron's eyes.
He gripped my hand tighter as I fell asleep, finally, time to rest! It felt like ages since I last slept. I woke up to people screaming, in that white room again.
"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!", I heard Aaron yell. I guess he noticed I woke up, because he took a deep breath in and out, and sat next to me, and hugged me.
"Wh-what was that about?", I asked, wondering what happened while I was asleep.
"Oh, it was just-"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Annnnnnd we'll continue in the next part! Thank you guys so, so much for 21k reads! I really appreciate all the support! You guys have no idea how much it means to me! I started a new fanfiction, because I reached 100 follows! Thanks you guys so much! Just to let you guys know, this is a milestone fanfiction, so it may not be as long as this fanfiction will end up being, but it's still something! So, until the next part, ba-baiiiiiiiiii!