Luna's Friend

Aphmau's POV:
After Luna lead me to the treehouse, I tried not to think about her and Aaron's relationship, what happened in this world doesn't matter. I just decided to sleep because there really wasn't much to do up here.
"Morning Aphmau!", I heard someone yell.
I flutter my eyes open and I see Luna come up from the ladder. I greeted her and she decided that I should be given a tour so that I would know where everything was and I could find a spot to build my house. I met everyone in the village, except for Luna's closest friend. She said she wanted to introduce her to me last.
"Hi Lacie!", Luna shouted at a girl who looked about her age, with light brown ombré hair and brown eyes.
"Hey Luna!", the brown haired girl shouted back, "Who's this?", she continued, jogging towards us.
"Lacie, this is Aphmau, Aphmau, this is Lacie", Luna introduced.
"Hi I'm Aphmau, nice to meet you!", I greeted, hoping to make it less awkward.
"Nice to meet you too! Sorry to cut this short, but I have to get back to fixing the wall, so I'll see you around", Lacie answered, while walking off.
"So..... What do you think about our village so far?", Luna asked me, slightly tilting her head.
"I think it's a wonderful place! I really want to settle here, so is it okay if I go out to collect some supplies for my house?", I asked, not trying to sound greedy like I would take all their resources.
"That sounds great! Just come back to the treehouse before dawn okay?", she mentioned.
"Yeah, sure thing!", I replied as we both started to part ways.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Luna's POV:
After I walked off I went back to Aaron and my place. Aaron was home making lunch for us as I walked in. We ate fried rice and talked about the things that happened earlier that day. After we finished lunch Aaron went off to go do something, so I decided to help Lacie with the reconstruction of the wall. As I was walking there, I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen and everything went black.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Annnnnd we'll continue in the next part! Thank you guys so, so much for 24k reads! I really appreciate it! I hope you guys continue to read this story and support me! Until next part, ba-baiiiiiiiiiii!