Trust

Aaron's POV:
"Aaron, I need to talk to you, in private", Katelyn said, with a stern look.
"Sure", I replied.
We walked into my spare bedroom and started to talk.
"Aaron", Katelyn said.
"Yeah?", I asked.
"I need you to promise me a few things, okay?", Katelyn said, keeping her stern look.
"What are they?", I asked.
"One, you have to promise us that you won't take her for yourself and take her from us", Katelyn continued.
"Of course! I would never do that! She is your guys' best friend! What kind of person would I be if I took away anyone's best friend?", I assured her.
"Good, and second, take good care of her, you need to promise me that you will give her the attention and love that she deserves, okay?", Katelyn continued.
"I intended to", I replied.
"Also, watch out for your back", Katelyn mentioned.
"What does that mean?", I asked, confused.
"Laurance is out to get you, I don't know how, but he is, so just keep an eye out and stay alert okay?", Katelyn warned me.
"I will, thanks for the heads up", I replied.
I opened the door and found Aphmau right outside, shocked.
"Katelyn....... You said Laurance is out to get him........... What do you mean", she said, with a scared look on her face.
"Aphmau.... I..... I didn't know you were listening to that...... I-I'm sorry..... I didn't mean to scare you in any way.......", Katelyn replied.
"You didn't answer my question Katelyn", Aphmau said, still frightened.
"Laurance..... Well.... He's madly in love with you, and he's really jealous about you and Aaron...... Especially because he loved you long before Aaron...", Katelyn replied, looking down at her feet.
"Aaron....... I..... I don't know what to do....", Aphmau said, as she started to cry.
"Aphmau *hugs her* you don't need to do anything, it doesn't matter if he's jealous or he's out to get me, if I have you, nothing else matters", I told Aphmau.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Aphmau's POV:
"I love you Aaron", I said.
"I love you too", Aaron replied.
"Aaron, I'm trusting you", Katelyn said to Aaron.
"Don't worry about it", Aaron replied.
"I'll be on my way then", Katelyn said, leaving Aaron's house.
"Garroth! Let's go!", I heard Katelyn yell.
"Okay", Garroth said.
"Bye Aphmau", Garroth greeted.
"Bye Garroth", Aaron and I simultaneously said.
"Aaron", I whispered.
"Yeah?", he whispered back.
"I trust you too", I said, cracking a smile.
"I trust you too", he replied.
I go on my toes and kiss him. He kissed me back. I love him too much.
"Aaron, I-", I said, as Aaron interrupted me.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Annnnnnd we'll continue in the next part! Thank you guys so, so much for 13k! I hope you guys continue to show your support! Leave a comment leaving your suggestion, and I might use it! Until the next part, ba-baiiiiiiiiiii!