What....?

Aphmau's POV:
I should get going now....... Just relax..... U got this!
"Good morning Katelyn!", I greeted.
"Hey Aphmau", Katelyn replied.
"I'm gonna head out for a bit okay?", I mentioned.
"Are you going to Aaron's house again?", she asked.
"Y-yeah....... Why?", I answered.
"I just noticed that you were at Aaron's house a lot...... That's all", she replied.
"Oh... Okay then, I'll get going then, bye!", I left, rushing out the door.
Ugh........ Why do I act so awkwardly when I talk about Aaron or when he's mentioned....... I can't let it bother me, because I can't be with Aaron....
*knock* *knock*
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Aaron's POV:
*knock* *knock*
She's here already?! I guess I just won't mention yesterday then.....
"Hey Aphmau.....", I greeted.
"Hi Aaron", she replied, staring down.
"You look beautiful today, as always", I mentioned.
"You think so?", she asked, looking up at me.
"Yeah", I answered, questioning why she was so down, "H-hey, you okay?"
"Oh.... Yeah...... Sorry...... I was just.... Thinking about something.....", she said, with a smile on her face.
"Wanna come inside now?", I asked.
"Yeah.....", she said, a little hesitant.
I wonder if she's okay.... I feel like it's about yesterday, but I told myself that I won't talk about it..... I can't let it get to me!
"Hey Aaron?", she said.
"Yeah?", I asked.
"Aren't you a little.... I guess..... Bothered by yesterday?", she asked.
"What do you mean?", I questioned.
"I mean....... I just can't stop thinking about it..... Like it's stuck in my brain.....", she replied.
"I mean..... There's one thing that's bothering me, but it's nothing much....", I stated, as if nothing was wrong.
"What may that be?", she asked.
"Your reason.....", I responded.
"Oh..... That......", she said, looking back to the floor.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Aphmau's POV:
*Aphmau has a flashback to 2 events*
Garroth asked her out and Laurance asked her out
"It's..... Uhhhh...... Garroth and uhhh...... Laurance....." I replied.
"What about them?" He asked.
"Ummm.... They uhhhhhh..... They..... Asked me out......." I answered.
"WH-WHAT?!" He shouted.
I looked down and started to cry..... Why am I crying? Why aren't the tears stopping?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Aaron's POV:
WHAT?! I can't believe they actually asked her out! Why am I mad? She's not my girlfriend............ So why am I being defensive? I guess...... I just...... Didn't expect them to do such a thing..... I mean..... I knew they liked Aphmau, but I didn't think they'd do something thy bold........ Huh? She's crying? I pull Aphmau closer,
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"N-no....... I'm not....." She replied, as she continued to cry.
"Do you want to talk about it?", I offered.
"S-sure.......", she said, as she started to blush, and her crying started to cease.
"What's wrong? Why did you cry when you told me that they asked you out?" I questioned.
"I.... I don't know..... I just started to cry......"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Thank you guys so much for all of the support! I enjoy reading all of your comments, and thank you guys so much for all the reads and comments! Thank you guys, also for waiting for updates! I am soooo sorry for the lack of updates! I am trying my very best to update faster!