Aaron and Luna

Aaron's POV:
I hope Luna is okay, I just don't want her to get hurt, she's too fragile.... Ah! I shouldn't be thinking like that! I just need to focus on how to make her feel better. I'll have Lacie come over and keep her company.
"Luna, I'll be right back okay? I'm just gonna go and get..... Something, okay?", I told Luna.
"Okay, just don't be too long!", she replied as I was walking out the door.
I found Lacie by the wall again. I asked her if she could go and keep Luna company, and she said she could, without a doubt. I walked back with Lacie to Zoey's house.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Lacie's POV:
I walked in before Aaron, and saw Luna crying. I told Aaron to stay out, he gave me a confused look, so I told him again, in a much more serious tone, and he obeyed. I didn't know why she was crying and I didn't like it.
"Luna, what's wrong?", I whispered not trying to startle her.
"Oh... N-nothing..... Nothing at all...", she replied, while wiping away her tears.
"Of course something's wrong, you were crying!", I answered.
"Well, it was over something stupid", she said, as she forced out a laugh.
That was so fake.... I'm sure she'll tell me when she's ready, so I let Aaron back in. I knew Aaron would worry too much and try to force an answer out of her if he saw her crying, she's too important to him!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Aphmau's POV:
I decided to go see if Luna was okay. I did see Aaron... Never mind... Well I should ask to know for sure what their relationship is... If they aren't dating, then it would be awkward if I brought up something as if they were... Well I guess I can check up on Luna and ask Aaron about their relationship. I walked towards Zoey's house and went inside. I asked if Luna was okay, and she said she was fine and that some rest would be enough. I pulled Aaron aside to ask him about them...
"Aaron, can I talk to you for a moment?", I asked.
"Yeah, sure", he replied.
We walked out of Zoey's house and went behind a tree, secluded from any houses.
"So.... What's up?", Aaron asked.
"Ummm..... What's your relationship to Luna?", I casually asked.
"Is that all you wanted to know? You didn't need to bring me out here!", he said, laughing.
"So...... What is it?" I asked, keeping a normal look on my face.
"We're just siblings, I care for her and love her with all that I have because she's my little sister, she gets hurt fairly easily, and she's my only family that's left", he said, as he smiled.
"Cool", was all I said, I felt bad for misunderstanding that... (HA! A-lot of you guys misunderstood their relationship as them two dating lol)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Thanks for reading and I hope you guys enjoyed this part too! Thanks, also for 31k reads! Hopefully this cleared up some things for you guys! I mean.... When I was giving my character information, I did say Luna was Aaron's sister.... Lol... Anywho, see you guys in the next part, ba-baiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!