Chapter 5- goosebumps

After the film (which terrified the life out of me) Joe walked me home, insisting I couldn't go by myself when I was so scared.
"I'm not scared!"
"Fine, jumpy, then."
"I am certainly not jumpy!"
"Fine, you can walk back by yourself, then?"
"No!"
"Fine!" He teased.
He squeezed my hand and I squeezed his hand back.
On the way, we didn't talk. We didn't need to. He let go of my hand and laced his arm around my waist, pulling me in gently so I could walk, but tight enough so I knew he was there. I was cold, but it wasn't the cause of my goosebumps.
"Cold, Vi?"
I smiled, loving the way he said my name so softly, so sexily. I stopped and gazed at his perfect face, his sexy features.
"Yeah. But that isn't the reason for the goosebumps. The goosebumps are because you're gorgeous. The goosebumps are because I'm crazy about you."
"I could say exactly that myself." He kissed me yet again. The 4th time. I loved it when he kissed me. It was passion, care, and purity. It was amazing.
*Bleep! Bleep! Bleep!* Ugh! My phone just had to go off when we were making out. I took my phone out and read it.

                       Messaging
                          Mum

                        Just now

Mum: Hello, darling! I just wanted 2 let u no, your father + I r going to see the counsellor.We wont b back until 2morrow. Luv u loads, mum xoxo 😘😋😗😱🙂❤️💁🏼💔🇪🇭🇻🇺🎀🤗💜😕👸🏽💗😅😎🤓😡👿💩💀👺

She hadn't quite mastered the concept of emojis, and her text speak was just embarrassing. But her news was not so bad- I could listen to music till late. I showed Joe.
"You can stay at mine if you want." Omg. Did thatcherjoe just ask me that? And say 'if you want' ? It was totally not the response I was expecting, but an incredible one all the same!
"Okay."
"You don't have to if-"
"I want to."
"Vi?"
"Yeah?"
"I know it's none of my business, but what's that about a counsellor?"
"Oh... Nothing, don't worry."
25 minutes later, and we arrived at his. Exhausted and cold, but happy. I took off my coat and sat on the couch, and he sat with me. I yawned and shivered. He reached up off the couch and grabbed a slightly worn tartan blanket, and draped it over me. He reached his arm round my neck and gently pulled me down so my head rested on his lap. His hands were in my hair, stroking my forehead and rubbing my temples. I drifted away into a land of sleep where I dreamt about the guy who's house I was sleeping in...