Chapter 14- I want you, Joe Sugg

I was in town with Joe the next day, wearing my gorgeous bracelet, and we were walking arm-in-arm down the high street.
"Can I stay at your place tonight?" I asked.
"Sure! You know you're welcome to stay at mine whenever you want! Just out of interest, why d'you want to stay?"
"My parents are having the couples counsellor over for dinner, and they don't want me there." I answered. I didn't mind talking about it now, but only to Joe.
"I love it when you stay at mine." Woah. Did he really just say that?! Not that it's a bad thing...
"Oh god! Did I just say that out loud?"
"Kinda!" I smiled.
"What I meant... I meant... Oh f•ck it, I meant what I said! I love it when you stay at mine, and I wish you could stay there all the time cos I love you."
"All the time?"
"Uh-huh. Every night." An idea dawned on him. "Move in with me."
"What?!" I laughed.
"You heard me. Move. In. With. Me."
"...move in?....permanently?....like....to live?!"
"Yes!!!"
"Okay."
"What?"
"I said okay. Let's move in together. I want to be with you in a house with both our names on the door. I want freedom and... And... I can have that when I'm with you! I want a place, and I want a place with you, but most importantly, I want you. I want you, Joe Sugg."

A/N
Sorry this chapter's so short! It was just filling in details!
Bye! R xx