Chapter 12- the best view in London

After about 5 minutes, the Italian woman came back, and took our order.
Joe ordered a pizza, and asked for a small lasagne for me.
"Joe... The food we ordered on our first date...I can't believe you remembered!"
"Of course I did! I couldn't forget something like that!" I leaned over the table and kissed him gently on the lips.
A while later, the very Italian woman came back and served us our meals.
"A pizza for the gentleman.... And for the lady, a small lasagne."
She looked at me, winked, and said,"Good choice."
And Joe was right when he said the food would be bloody brilliant! It was even better than pizza express!
"Thank you so much, Joe, baby."
"What for?" He smiled when he said this, although still looked as if he had totally no idea what I was talking about.
"All this... Thank you so much for all this. It's more than I've ever had with anyone... It's just... I don't know what I can say that would sum up how I feel... So I'll just say that I love you. I love you more than anything."
"I love you too." He said, and kissed my hand.

-----------------------

We'd been in the restaurant for about 1 hour, when Joe checked the time.
"Baby, it's time to get a move on! I'll go pay, you get your things, and I'll meet you in the limo."
I did as he said, because I didn't want anything ruining the night, and 2 minutes later, we were in the car on our way to our next mystery destination. We'd barely been in the car 2 minutes, when it pulled up underneath a famous landmark in London, and my jaw dropped.
He looked at me and laughed, obviously impressed by my reaction.
He took my hand and guided me to the entrance, ignoring the queue, and the security guards let us on a carriage of our own!
The London Eye.
We'd been in the air 5 minutes and already I could see the amazing view.
"Oh, Joe! Oh baby! It's... Amazing!" Looking down on the streets of London at night was like looking into heaven itself- so beautifully bright that you have to take a second glance to realise what it is and how you're so lucky to be seeing it.
He pulled me in, hand around my waist, and kissed the top of my head, and I thought right then that I could never be happier.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter! What do you think? Please leave comments, suggestions and feedback! R xx