Chapter 20- rental cars and hotel rooms

I was driving the rental car and Zoe was sat next to me, Tanya in the back. It was a white Mercedes with black leather seats that were so comfortable you kind of sunk into them. The car came with the hotel room Casper, Joe and I were staying in.
"So..." Tanya said, "how was the trip? Did you and Joe feel the need to go the bathroom? Did he roam about your cabin when the seatbelt lights went out?" She teased, laughing while Zoe cringed, trying not to think of Joe in the way I saw him.
"Ew! Tan, that's gross! I don't wanna hear about my brother like that!"
Tanya sighed, "I've always thought he was cute, anyway," she said, clearly ignoring Zoe, "What I wouldn't give to have s-"
"Tanya!" Zoe and I both screeched, trying not to imagine what she was going to say next, even though she was obviously joking. She cracked up laughing, and Zoe and I couldn't help it either... Tanya's laughter was infectious!

Joe's point of view
We were in the car the hotel supplied us with; I was in the passenger seat, Alfie driving, Casper in the back.
"So..." Began Casper, "You had her yet?" This question came completely unaided, after 20 minutes of welcoming silence.
"What?!" I said although I was fairly sure I knew what he meant. If I was right, I was already wondering what Violet would say if Casper had asked her.
"Y'know... You done it?"
"Casper! I know what you meant, I just gave you an opportunity to change it. Yes, Vi and I have... 'Done it.' Does it really matter?!" A devout Feminist, I have never thought of Vi as a sex object or anything. To me, sex was fun and necessary to a relationship, but not so much that I judged it like... this. 
Casper looked smug, "Yes!" he replied. I ignored him. 

He was just being a d*ck.

------------------------

Violet's point of view
"I just can't believe he said it!" I didn't expect Joe to care about what Casper had said so much- he's a guy! I thought guys were trained to treat this kind of stuff as a joke.
"Calm down, Joe! It was a joke, anyway, it doesn't matter!"
"Yeah? Well, it matters to me."
"You guys have been mates since forever, he probably just-"
"Being mates doesn't give him a reason to say stuff like that! It doesn't give him a reason for being a d*ck! It doesn't give him a reason to believe our relationship is built on sex and stupid, immature stuff!"
"Just forget about it! Anyway, were you seriously expecting Casper to be so mature that he would go this whole trip without cracking a racist, sexist, rude, or at least, an inappropriate joke?!"
"Well, I thought that maybe, he would fancy not being an assh•le for once?" Th sarcasm was laid on so thick that I swear I could've hacked through it with a chainsaw and still struggled.

"Why don't we go for a walk?" I said, "Central Park? Can we grab a coffee? Or Ice Cream? You can complain about Casper being immature the whole way?"

---------------------------

"You remember when we first met?" Joe asked. We'd been walking, hand-in-hand, for 20 minutes, maybe more.
"Ha! That's like asking a lion if he's ever roared- Of course, I do." He laughed- which I loved- and kissed me.
I kissed him back.
We were properly kissing now.
Whilst we were walking (which is hard).
Then he pushed me lightly against a tree.
We were still kissing.
His hands were in my hair.
Then on my butt.
And then-