14.

I'm skipping 2 months okay because nothing interesting happens,All that happens is Dan hasn't talked to Phil for a while neither has Chris.Monica is no where to be seen and Peej and Phil meet for the first time.
*Kind of smut below*

Phil🦁:I wanna take the next step...

Peej💞:Are you sure?I mean we can wait that's perfectly fine...

Phil🦁:No,I wanna do it.

Peej💞:Okay babe ❤️I'll meet you at yours in 10 minutes.

--------------------------------------------
Phil and Peej sat on the bed awkwardly.
"Are you sure?"Phil asked Peej.
"I-I guess.."Peej looked at him with lust in his eyes.Peej wanted him and Phil knew it.Phil and Peej leaned closer and closer until their noses merely touched.
"I love you"Peej told him.Phil became hungry for Peej.He grabbed him and kissed him roughly yet with full of love.Peej was tugging on Phil's shirt.

Phil pushed Peej on the bed and starting kissing and sucking his neck.
"F-Fuck me Philip.."Pj whispered..
Phil started to think about Dan,how he called him Phillip,How he missed him and his sexual comments.
"I can't...I'm sorry Peej..."Phil backed away and looked down.
"No..Its okay,"Pj sat up and looked at me"I understand Phil,You love him..."
Phil's eyes went wide.
"Wait...What?"
"You love Dan...I can see it.I just thought you could learn to love me."
"I-I..."Phil couldn't get the words out.
"No,Phil it's okay.I mean we could still be friends right?"
"Friends?...Sure.Im so sorry Pj."Phil said looking down.
"Phil it's okay,I understand and don't worry."Peej told Phil as he got up and headed towards the door "Goodbye Phil." With that Peej left.

Phil was left alone with his thoughts and feelings.Was he in love with Dan?
He needed to talk to him but he didn't know what to say.He couldn't just come out with 'Oh Hey Dan,I'm in love with you btw'
He had to get back into a conversation with him like before.He got his phone and went on kik to talk to Dan.

It's nearly 10:00 and I'm eating while reading your comments
You guys are so sweet and amazing. These are a few of you guys!

mindofdan ily2,you amazing cookie!

babysucculent COME BACK BABE I MISS YOU TOO MUCH!

-PhilLester- I'm glad you like the book.

-oswald thanks for shipping me and Ree! <33